NHL Playoffs

My bad

I was just giving you grief. No worries at all. I just love talking hockey with other FoHs. :)

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLACKHAWKS

I've played hockey, too, so I get what you're saying. But ultimately it comes down to the fact that these guys get paid a ridiculous amount of money to play a game. Nobody can realistically expect a

Hawks Win! 11 more to go!

2e4a5683f647d73b60c9d4c07a3bf67d.jpg

CBS DETROIT – With a win Saturday, the Detroit Red Wings took a 3-2 lead in the first-round playoff series against the Tampa Bay Lightning. Tampa Bay needs a win Monday to force Game 7, and Lightning head coach Jon Cooper, perhaps in an attempt to put officials on higher alert, has labeled the Red Wings as experts in interfering and avoiding penalties for it.

“There are 30 teams in the league, and nobody does it more than the Detroit Red Wings, hands down,” Cooper said, per the Tampa Bay Tribune. “The old saying is, ‘If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.’ They do it to a ‘T.’

2e4a5683f647d73b60c9d4c07a3bf67d.jpg

CBS DETROIT – With a win Saturday, the Detroit Red Wings took a 3-2 lead in the first-round playoff series against the Tampa Bay Lightning. Tampa Bay needs a win Monday to force Game 7, and Lightning head coach Jon Cooper, perhaps in an attempt to put officials on higher alert, has labeled the Red Wings as experts in interfering and avoiding penalties for it.

“There are 30 teams in the league, and nobody does it more than the Detroit Red Wings, hands down,” Cooper said, per the Tampa Bay Tribune. “The old saying is, ‘If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.’ They do it to a ‘T.’

Good thing the game is in Detroit!

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 2

Yep. Babcock needs to go.

• Like 1

Now that's BEAUTIFUL!!!

It's been flying since January. Had the 12th Man flag flying during the Seahawks season. Let's hope the Wings have a better fate than Seattle. :)

• Like 1

Err... it's been flying since February. Forgot it was a later SB this year. But the point being the Wings flag was flying when it was still -40 outside. :)

Lame. But Detroit played a good game 7, especially considering they were down their best two D men. Despite Babcock's leadership this season, the Wings gave a good fight. Mrazek is a total stud. The Wings will be better next season for sure (bring up Mantha!). New coach next season will be a godsend for Detroit. I'm now compelled to root for NYR because I want to root for the Original Six, but I loathe Montreal. I still love the Wings!

• Like 1

Did you see how emotional Babcock was in that post game presser? He's not been that emotional in all of his 10 seasons with Detroit. That is a man who is not coming back. Thank the gods!!!!! Bring on Blashill! Detroit needs a coach who can work with these kids. I am *totally* amped for the next season already. The post-Babcock era is upon us! WOOT!!!!

• Like 1