LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Sooooo...'guess they didn't catch ANY contraband counterfeit Habanos smokes!? doghouse.gif

Getting past that how the bees are then going to be trained to sit down and bark next to suspicious luggage seems another issue.

That's easy... Bees can't sit BUT they can sting!! Watch out for the guy smuggling in tobacco, he'll be the one jumping about!! lol3.gif

• Like 1

You can't blame him he's been sniffing cocaine all day!

CPT. QUINT! You took the words right outta my mouth! I was gonna say he looks "high"!

I thought Australia was a nanny state in regards to tobacco laws and taxes...I've also enjoyed reading some of the other articles to the link in the original post

Mate, any "Commonwealth" country is a nanny state. I still think Australia tops the nanny state/countries. ;)

• Like 1

Each dog-and-handler team currently costs about $100,000 a year to operate.

Well,the handler gets about $38,000.00 a year,the dog gets the rest............

• Like 1

Which is which. Looks like Muffy and Earl to me. Poor old lady they took those dogs from must of been worried sick.

Kinda hard to justify $100,000 apiece. But really does the gov need to justify?

Mate, any "Commonwealth" country is a nanny state. I still think Australia tops the nanny state/countries. wink.png

Yeah I know, but another article on that website listed retailers who were illegally selling tobacco and their locations! Wow, if you circumvent ways to provide funds to the state coffers you obviously are worse than a murderer or drug dealer!

• Like 1