Best "young" cigar to purchase?

Looking at getting a decent afternoon smoke that may not have more than a year on it (from the box code). Was looking at the trinidad reyes but not sure how well these smoke with such little time?

Any recommendations would be great - this is kinda for a special evening in the next few months, so no real time to age :)

• Like 1

When Reyes are good they're amazing but the flavors are inconsistent from box to box.

Parti short and PSD4 are usually excellent young. Sometimes a Montecristo but you never know.

HUp Royal Robusto is another goodin.

HdM Epi if you want something mild

H U Connie #1 because it is easy to find boxes with a couple of years on them already

PL Encantos for the same reason and they ARE AWESOME!

Otherwise Partagas Shorts, SLR Regios, RyJ Exhibicion #4, and Ramon Allones Superiores have all been excellent young as of late.

• Like 1

-Troya Club Corona

-Cohiba Siglo III

I highly doubt even 1% of people reading this will agree with me. Find your huckleberry torm3nt ok.gif

agree with the Siglo III,adding HUHC,Boli pc,Monte 5.......

Boli PC

HDM Epi 2

Party Short

QDO Corona

R&J Cazzie

Upmann 2

ERDM CS

come to mind.

CoRo does not come to mind.....

Cohiba robusto supremo, not a single cigar has gotten better reviews with less than a year on them.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Interesting statement. And where are all these said "reviews" coming from?

I'm smoking a Bolivar petit corona now it's young and good but I can tell age would make it excellent. Because it is a strong cigar and benefits form age . In my humble and limited opinion milder cigars require and benefits less from aging I think if you wanna smoke young Romeo y J is hard to beat like the tubo 1' 2 ' 3 again my knowledge is limited been through a lot of cigars but not Cuban but the R and j is good young and the H.Upmann coronas majors in the tubes are good young

I'm smoking a Bolivar petit corona now it's young and good but I can tell age would make it excellent. Because it is a strong cigar and benefits form age . In my humble and limited opinion milder cigars require and benefits less from aging I think if you wanna smoke young Romeo y J is hard to beat like the tubo 1' 2 ' 3 again my knowledge is limited been through a lot of cigars but not Cuban but the R and j is good young and the H.Upmann coronas majors in the tubes are good young

I agree with your assessment of the BPC. I have a couple boxes of PSPs and the one box i cracked smoked really well, but i think with a year on them (at least) they would really shine.

• Like 1

Got a 50 Mag in a sampler ill be puffing that baby tomorrow thanks for saying ite good young

The young Mag 50's that I have smoked have been excellent. Currently my favorite Upmann

Also enjoying young RyJ Cazadore, Mille Fluers, Exhibition No.4. Boli PC's and CJ's, Monte 2's and Partagas Shorts, P2's and Punch Punch.

• Like 1

Pretty much all my cigars are young, since I haven't been collecting long. What smoke great for me are;

2014 PSD4

2013 HdM Epi 2

2014 VR Famosos

but if you want something special then you can't go wrong with a UPE NOV 12 Upmann Royal Robusto.