Blind tasting has arrived

Recieved the blind tasting sampler today. Really looking forward to taking part this year as have only watched from the sidelines previously. Already trying to guess what they are...bring it on.

2337a89e2bce0c1898eac5775f203d8b.jpg

• Like 4

Number 1 and 4 looks authentic 1 and 4. 2,3,5 not.

Thanks for the pic! Already made it my desktop background.

#1 can't be cuban, the label is placed at 50% from the head and foot, guaranteed to be Non Cuban

#5 is a dippy #2

Holy crap - this was my first thought!

I'm going to guess the middle is a RAG with a lighter shade of wrapper than normal.

What do I win?

When are the first guesses in by, April 6th? I might have smoked them all by then, they look so delicious. Mine are all at least Colorado, some maduro, packed with filler. Great promise.

I think Rob picks these to lure you in visually,and then slams you upside the head with reality.

The torpedo does remind me of Diplomatico,and for that reason I do not think it is.

Unless Rob knew I would think this,and put in a Diplomatico,knowing I would think it was not..........

The #4 looks like a Choix,but knowing Rob it is not,unless Rob knew I would think..........

I need to lie down.................

• Like 1

I think Rob picks these to lure you in visually,and then slams you upside the head with reality.

The torpedo does remind me of Diplomatico,and for that reason I do not think it is.

Unless Rob knew I would think this,and put in a Diplomatico,knowing I would think it was not..........

The #4 looks like a Choix,but knowing Rob it is not,unless Rob knew I would think..........

I need to lie down.................

INDUBITABLY

post-17213-0-67589400-1423768286_thumb.j

That PC is going to be interesting... I can think of about 9 sticks it could be based on size alone, and that's after eliminating some of the unlikely candidates.

My hunch says it's RGPC