Blind tasting has arrived

RA Gigantes??? More like a HU 50!

Well.. How long are pyrimides? 6in and a bit, cigar no.3 looks about an 1in longer, around 7in, that would put them around the Churchill and DC vilota, since it looks as fat the robustos (well, taking that #2 and #4 50rg), that would make it a DC of some kind or a Churchill.. That's my guess..

Well.. How long are pyrimides? 6in and a bit, cigar no.3 looks about an 1in longer, around 7in, that would put them around the Churchill and DC vilota, since it looks as fat the robustos (well, taking that #2 and #4 50rg), that would make it a DC of some kind or a Churchill.. That's my guess..

I didn't do a side by side size comparison, but it looks like a DC.

It's going to be incredibly difficult, given that I haven't even smoked many from some of these vitolas. More "research" needed!

Crap - this is already on again???? Still openings??? Where's the thread?

You may have missed the boat on this one, the call out was some time in early January i think.

Maybe send Diana an email to see if there are any blind tasting packs still.

Out of interest, how much was the blind tasting sampler last year, 2014?

Crap - this is already on again???? Still openings??? Where's the thread?

I spent a little time yesterday trying to find it but couldn't. However, like Kam mentioned, I remember reading about it and details in regards to purchase. It might have been included in another topic.

Yeah, I e-mailed Di - I missed the boat, so I'm out of it for this year. She thinks Rob deleted/hid the thread, once all the available spots filled up. Sucks, but so be it - just wasn't on here frequently enough in January to see it and get in on this year's action.

Hell - I still haven't actually yet smoked blind cigars # 3, 4 or 5 from last year's contest! LOL.