Smithy update - Breaking News!

I have no idea what's happening with Smithy but here's 400 Aussies hiding their heads in sand:

W2VXZtd.jpg

yes, apparently to protest something re the G20.

just the small issue that this is at bondi and the G20 is in brizzy, about 1,000 kms away. not sure the leaders will be taking that much notice.

as for smithy,

... not another one.

I'm just going to leave these here....... innocent.gif

No comment on my behalf. Let's see what you lot can spin to explain this. The comment that makes me spit out my museli on Monday morning wins a cigar! laugh.pnglaugh.png

attachicon.gifphoto 1.JPG

"No Smithy, this is how you do the funky chicken."

Some excellent responses here, but I have to give the win to Lasabar! :lol: :lol:

"This one's a real cracker!"

"Still a bit young and will get better with age, no prominent veins, good construction but a couple soft spots near the head. Doesn't seem to be plugged but notice the rounded middle, it may be a bit overfilled"

Well done man, I didn't spit out my breakfast, but I had a good chuckle! PM me your address and I'll sort something out for you :D

• Like 1

I turn up and find this ****.

Our wonderful like cafe staff member Sarah, who we did electrocute not once but twice, brought her beautiful little boy in for show and tell. So while I am holding the kid these idiots think that I look like a dad with a kid. Well done Sarah!

I turn up and find this ****.

Our wonderful like cafe staff member Sarah, who we did electrocute not once but twice, brought her beautiful little boy in for show and tell. So while I am holding the kid these idiots think that I look like a dad with a kid. Well done Sarah!

"Our wonderful like cafe staff member"??

seriously? you like wanna be like 16 like again? like.

twice? you people are the keystone kops.

mind you, f-in-law of a great mate of mine electrocuted himself, years ago. a tragedy of course but the funeral just one of those days. he was not, shall we say, an overly popular man.

another good mate and i were late for the funeral. go in to the back row and my mate says, top volume, 'who the hell knew he owed this many people money'! a lot of dirty stares. not a good start.

it got immeasurably worse when we realised we were at the wrong funeral. we were told xx street. who knew xx street had two churches and both were having funerals. as we pushed our way out, past lots of seriously unimpressed (justifiably) mourners, my mate, as a farewell, the loudest and most inappropriate joke ever.

so we go up the road, by now we are seriously late. to the much, much smaller funeral. after it, our other mate (aka son-in-law), who did not get on with the deceased, but then no one did, went around to everyone going, "shocking. just shocking. i was shocked when i heard the news. were you shocked?" needless to say, no chance of straight faces. we felt it best not to attend the wake. not our finest hour.

• Like 1