Has anyone seen my grapes and asparagus?

I am sure that by the time that I meet up with Rob on the terrace of the National he will be back to his former self cuz it is pretty hard to find grapes and asparagus in Havana.

I am sure that by the time that I meet up with Rob on the terrace of the National he will be back to his former self cuz it is pretty hard to find grapes and asparagus in Havana.

PLENTY of grapes in Havana.

They've just been squeezed and fermented!

party.gif

• Like 1

So funny but soooo true lmao.gif

I told him on Monday afternoon before we left for the day...."grab those shopping bags on the table" but no he says ' I will get them in the morning to take up to his "office" '

So Tuesday morning I watch him bring the bags upstairs and think nothing of it... until he asks me on Wednesday afternoon "we are my grapes.?"

I told him he bought them upstairs, so begins the search through the whole office and warehouse but to no avail and he is still scratching his head to where they are. confused.gifconfused.gif

Me thinks he threw the bags in the bin with all the groceries yes.gif but he has denied it until this morning when realized they are nowhere to be found.

He has not had a drink of a month now and we exercise 6 days a week so I am not sure this has done something to his memory or not but all I know, one drink in Cuba and he will be on the floor clap.gif

• Like 4

He has not had a drink of a month now and we exercise 6 days a week so I am not sure this has done something to his memory or not but all I know, one drink in Cuba and he will be on the floor clap.gif

+ a trillion!!! going through that now and it sort of sucks although it's great... The worst part is the hangovers are so much worse unknown.gif

all I know, one drink in Cuba and he will be on the floor clap.gif

Are you limiting him to one drink :D I think I heard something about having a few more?!

Ohhh poop. RA you made it ok to drink at 10am and have a sneaky second cigar with it. Now I need a new mentor.....What's Kenny up too?

lining up the wines on the counter.

you guys ever wonder why we don't do videos when he is not drinking? he's just not that interesting sober. and not that interesting drunk or sober, if i am sober.

• Like 4

Bugger you all!

Di found the grapes and asparagus! I left them in a milk crate.....as you do!

Like any true athlete.....I have been in training for this Havana event for 18 months. Right now I am in the "Tapering" stage of my training program lol3.gif

• Like 2

lining up the wines on the counter.

you guys ever wonder why we don't do videos when he is not drinking? he's just not that interesting sober. and not that interesting drunk or sober, if i am sober.

ken, let me know if you are free Monday for a review. Not drinking until Toronto/Havana will ssave me from those god awful cocktails you have been dishing out. .......Chilli Martini anyone?

I am sure Brad that he will have his share in Cuba...I wouldn't limit him to one drink as he wouldn't dare do the same to me party.gif

I can't imagine what would the world be sans a bit of nectar of the gods... Not a world I would care to struggle with ;)

ken, let me know if you are free Monday for a review. Not drinking until Toronto/Havana will ssave me from those god awful cocktails you have been dishing out. .......Chilli Martini anyone?

monday should be good - i will be celebrating the glorious skins making it three in a row, with rg3 back in control.

shame you wont be drinking - the plan will be two tastings. one of the very top rums. the other of the best of barossa shiraz. so i will have all these open bottles, just sitting there, waiting to go down the sink.

just realised i have not had a cigar since i gt back from fraser three weeks ago. overdue.

• Like 1

monday should be good - i will be celebrating the glorious skins making it three in a row, with rg3 back in control.

shame you wont be drinking - the plan will be two tastings. one of the very top rums. the other of the best of barossa shiraz. so i will have all these open bottles, just sitting there, waiting to go down the sink.

just realised i have not had a cigar since i gt back from fraser three weeks ago. overdue.

See you at 1PM ok.gif

What exactly did you do...? innocent.gif

Along with the young punks who seem to be doing a good job, mind you there are three of them doing what I did.

Used to see you in the logistics room once a fortnight Smithy.

How is that 'SwishAway' business going anyway? troll.gif