partagas seleccion privada LE 2014

I had one last week and did not really like it. It has a different profile that is just not my bag. Kinda tastes to me like the 05 Monte D EL's. Again, not completely bad but not in my wheel house. I much more enjoyed the Cohiba Robusto Supremo 14 LE. I was fortunate to pick up 2 samples of each. I'll try the other in a few months.

If the original Selection privada #1 are still around 13 euro a stick in Europe, is it silly to think these will logically be less than that?

probably not. i'd put money that they'd be around 15 euros in Europe MIN. - that's seeing the trends of vintage - double band

No band is better than two bands any day of the month.

Piggy look! You can even pop the ribbon on these! biggrin.png

…where's the snap? Pic of the snap please…! -LOL

It is hard for me not to bag on Tabacuba on these threads. The point is that some folks are bringing their experiences on these cigars to light for the edification of the forum and distracting from that cannot be positive for them or anyone else. I had my say on the other thread about my feelings.

I too would like more tasting notes, not that I am going to buy any…

It is sad for me to enjoy reading the ones where the cigars are panned… Projecting I guess. Ultimately I wish all the cigars that the Cubans made were fantastic and that way we would all smoke great cigars regardless of bands, boxes and costs. I hate to see anyone get tagged with substandard cigar and the costs just make the lesson a harder one.

Thanks for sharing mates. I hope you get you moneys worth. Me, I will assume they spent most the money on the box, and the cigars are an afterthought. That mindset has saved me a lot of money and I venture to say, it will continue to do so…

In a few years one of my many friends will send me one, no doubt… I can wait!

Cheers, -Piggy