Let's Talk Double Coronas

I love DC's and smoke them all fresh but Punch hands down are the only ones which really don't need any time down. Amazing right now

I love DC's and smoke them all fresh but Punch hands down are the only ones which really don't need any time down. Amazing right now

I agree, have smoked five out of my 2012 box in the past few weeks and they have been seriously good, as Ken would say.

I also enjoy Hoyo, Lusis and Don Alejandro, each being interesting as well but needing some time in the humi (Lusis and DA more than the Hoyo).

Try some singles and make your own mind, some great moments spent experimenting :)

I was eyeing either the Punch DCs or the Allones Gigantes.. The Lusis I've had and I love them, but I'm not convinced of the consistency

Prez recently said the same about the Punch...solid fresh of late. He also mentioned the recent Parti inventory has looked very good. I am also looking for some DC action to add to the humi.

All DC are great cigars in my opinion.

I keep some aged stock of all 6 current prodction to smoke when i feel like it.

Have no def favorites, really depends on the mood. Smoking them young deprives them of their potential, I believe, but that would be a personal opinion.

I really can't fault any of them of late.

Not seeing many SLRDC. The others are a treat. Some months one is better (slightly) than the others.

This months HDM DC were the absolute stars.

I must say that Poker prize Lusi was quite nice!

Always enjoys the Lusitanias as well as Punch, VR and SLR. Not as big a fan of the HdM.

Can't go wrong with many right now. Punch have been very good and when the Hoyo DCs are on they are very tasty smokes. I've got a couple cabs of SLR DC sleeping right now. The 2005s I'm now starting to smoke have been very good....

My SLR DC's from '05 have really come around.

Punch DC's. drool.gif

I agree. These have evolved and take a very nice turn for the better IMHO. There's been a noticeable difference from last summer when I smoked a couple....