Vegueros

I really, honestly, can't stand the old Vegueros (#1 and #2). When they've had a draw, they tasted like wet grass to me. Yuck!

• Like 1

I've still got a half smoked box of 1999 Number 2's still laying around somewhere. Not a fan, I bought them a long time ago to help a fellow Texas FOH brother out when he was in a bind.

Basically, if your stored old grass in a rusty Pringles can, then rolled it around in pencil shavings and smoked it, it's a pretty close description.

V Good. Esp 1s and Esp 2s have tasted like 5-7 YO Cohiba Lanceros for me. Fantastic sizes on the gits. I've some seones I'ven't yet tried though.

Perhaps they'll smoke like aged Exquisito :lol:

I think Frank (Bundwallah) called them a Cohiba 's long lost cousin. Don't get mad if I applied the quote to the wrong person! :(

But as you can see from the top comment here, not everyone would agree with me.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My guess is the question was prompted by a certain vendor getting stock of those two recently at a good price. Still not worth it, IMO

• Like 1

I've still got a half smoked box of 1999 Number 2's still laying around somewhere. Not a fan, I bought them a long time ago to help a fellow Texas FOH brother out when he was in a bind.

Basically, if your stored old grass in a rusty Pringles can, then rolled it around in pencil shavings and smoked it, it's a pretty close description.

Almost got it - except you have to also find a way to make at least 50% of them plugged ;)

Almost got it - except you have to also find a way to make at least 50% of them plugged wink.png

Luckily the rusty Pringle Can helps with the plugging problem.

Have 2 box of 98 and 01 Veg 1 that I find pleasant on the right day. They are light cigars that definitely carry a vegetable and farm taste. I must have been lucky as the two boxes have perfect draw.. and honestly rolled quite well. They are a love/hate it seems as they don't fit all palettes. Once my two boxes are gone I will probably not search for more as they are dwindling down, not worth what some charge now "vintage" and surely crap boxes out there.

I wonder how everybody picked their forum handles.

:-)

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

Shlomo doesn't speak moldo-valachian, neither her mano … jester.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................ROFL with the cat!!

"Not been poco".....if I remember correctly from my college moldo-valachian,that translates to "a refried bean milkshake"..........

just havin' fun..........party.gif

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................ROFL with the cat!!

"Not been poco".....if I remember correctly from my college moldo-valachian,that translates to "a refried bean milkshake"..........

just havin' fun..........:party:

Lmao. Damn i phone autocorrection lol. First one is hermano. Second word loco:)

oh. I'm just lost! laugh.png

but must attest: this has been more interesting than any other thread re-visit on here!!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Glad I can help keep you entertained during your voyage....lol

• Like 1