Top 3 cigars you have smoked in 2014 to date?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha ha !!!!! When you look at this thread ,you can see that they were ALL great in 2010- 2014. At lest that's what you 're telling us . Guy

Smoked some beautiful stuff in Cuba last week most noteable being: Reynaldo impressionante '08 Cohiba robusto

Hard to believe I know but we are half way through may 2014 What are the top 3 cigars (2010 - 2014) that you have smoked this year to date. They should roll off your tongue....no need to think abo

Trinidad Short Robusto T

Partagas Lonsdales

Room 101 OSOK Trucha

Close contenders:-

QdO Robusto Embajador

Partagas Astorias

Montecristo Tubos

Cohiba CoEsp.

The short Robusto T????

I had a box of those that was a catastrophic BUST. Total disaster. Good for you! Glad someone got a good one!

PL Encantos

(smoked three from box 2900, two of them are great, only one of them taste like a humidor quality cigar shinning after 3 years sleeping)

Punch DC

(a single stick sampler from Czar, supposed to be made in 2013, very sophisticated smoke, smooth and complex, and lingered long)

Behike 54

(I had many flawless constructed cigars, but this one is the top notch, parallel to none)

Honored mention:

Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2

(a young stick, yet with rich flavors and complex)

Hard to believe I know but we are half way through may 2014 surprised.gif

What are the top 3 cigars (2010 - 2014) that you have smoked this year to date. They should roll off your tongue....no need to think about it too much biggrin.png

13 Montecristo Double Edmundo

13 La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or no.2

10 Trinidad Fundadores

• Like 1

I've only smoked a pair, but the Upmann Connie A is quickly climbing the ranks for me.

I do have to revisit the HU RR as soon as my boxes are acclimated to see if the extra couple bucks per stick is truly validated, and my Connie 1's ('11 box) are smoking superb.

Recent CoRo and SigVI have been on point.

This is easy. I just check what I have a crap load of.

POU MAR-MAY12 Partagas D4

MUR MAR-JUL13 LGC #2

SUB SEP11 H Upmann Half Corona

Honorable mention to ROA MAR-JUN11 H Upmann Connie #1, UPE JUL-NOV13 H Upmann Connie A, and SUB ABR12 Montecristo #2.

The D4 and Monte 2 are certainly not the epitome of that cigar in the past 20 years or whatnot, but they were definitely the most memorable releases for me, since they made me say, "wow, these are back."