Snack while smoking?

Anyone here munch on anything while smoking? Typically a no for me, but today my son was out playing on his trampoline eating those dried and slightly salted veggie straws and wanted me to eat them with him. Didn't go too bad with my coffee and RG Perla.

I eat often. Sometimes Lebanese bread with some sort of dip (hommus or yoghurt and cucumber or something of the like), sometimes popcorn, sometimes peanuts sometimes soemthign sweet like chocolate cake or the like.

I haven't smoked anywhere near enough excellent cigars, but when I first opened my Montecristo 2 order it had hints of chocolate so I've tried several with versions of chocolate from hot chocolate, chocolate milk, regular milk, chocolate and sugar coated chex party mix, all good but my favorite was with Hershey's Kisses, with a draw on the cigar with chocolate still on my tongue was my favorite!

Hell yeah!

Iberico or Parma ham while having a puff is phenomenal.

Strong cheese.

As mentioned above some quality chocolate is also very complimentary of a good cigar.

Even chilli popcorn. There ain't nuthin wrong with snacking and smoking.

I enjoy chocolate with cigars also. For me it brings out the flavors in the cigar. I really like Reese's cups, the salty peanut butter mixed with the chocolate goes great.

We have a herf tradition when we get together. One of our locals has a coffee roaster they frequent who makes exceptional chocolate covered espresso beans. They make an awesome snack while smoking, you just have to be careful not to eat too many... Ha ha.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

We have a herf tradition when we get together. One of our locals has a coffee roaster they frequent who makes exceptional chocolate covered espresso beans. They make an awesome snack while smoking, you just have to be careful not to eat too many... Ha ha.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

I love those damn things never thought to try with coffee though good thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy chocolate with cigars also. For me it brings out the flavors in the cigar. I really like Reese's cups, the salty peanut butter mixed with the chocolate goes great.

Second the peanut butter cups. They are pure win with a chocolatey cigar

Guest robustog

I must be the odd ball. I don't ever remember eating while enjoying a cigar. I love chocolate though so maybe I'll have to at least give it a try one of these days. :)