Short Smoke Winter Rotation

A buddy of mine posted this question on another forum and I thought it would be an interesting one here. With winter coming to a close and today officially being the first day of spring (even if there is more snow in the forecast this weekend), what has your short smoke rotation been this winter? Mine has been these little guys:

RASCC (knocked down a box in the last few months)
HUHC (knocked down almost a box of these)
Then I've mixed it up a bit with the rest including:
HU Coronas Major
Cuaba tradicionales
HUPCs
Parti Coronas senior
Punch Coronations
RGPC
Parti Mille Fleur

PLPC

I've been out of Monte 4s and El pricncipes for awhile now and just haven't restocked them or else they would have been on the list.

HU HC's

Boli CJ's

ERDM Demi Tass

and Party Shorts

Thanks fo the post... it reminded me to stock up for next winter!

Looking forward to Robusto's and PC's in thupcomming months.

Just bought a cab of Parti Shorts from our host last week. Small skinnys never crossed my mind. I like my women and my smokes with a little meat on them, but tell you what..... Great smoke. It's my new grilling smoke. Come home from work, light up a short and start grilling. When the cigar is done, so are the steaks.

*Sigh*

... I wish I could even properly respond to this thread as the thought of me missing out on so many cigars the passed winter annoys me..

Let the spring roll on in..

Winter is cigar prime time for me! Its cold, but I find more privacy in my garden in winter - so i've had SLR dc, RA grandes, mc 520 - beside all the short smokes

Do u find your cigars crack when you smoke in the cold ?

Do u find your cigars crack when you smoke in the cold ?

No dont think it ever happened to me. Cold to me might be different from your cold, most of our winter we'll have temperatures between plus five and minus five celcius

Really loving the box of HUHC I got this week. It's not winter here in Oz yet, but I'm guessing these will be my staple in the coming months.

Just curious, what does the temperature hover around in a normal Australian winter in Brisbane..

Just curious, what does the temperature hover around in a normal Australian winter in Brisbane..

I'm in Melbourne which is further south than Brisbane and thus colder, but winter days are generally between 42-68 degrees fahrenheit here. Brisbane more like 60 to mid 70's I guess.