What New Cigars are You Hoping (Dreaming) for?

I don't need no fancy junk with lacquered boxes, double bands, fancy humidors, jars, etc. Just give me back the cigars that were available before 2002... 50 cabs without bands.

• Like 1

I don't need no fancy junk with lacquered boxes, double bands, fancy humidors, jars, etc. Just give me back the cigars that were available before 2002... 50 cabs without bands.

Especially the thinner and/or longer vitolas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me? I've got a fund set up for the Cohiba 50th Anni. As long as they're not 54+ ring gauge, it'll be glorious. Ten bucks a week until their release should get me two boxes smile.png

$10 a week you say? Good luck. Cohiba's 40th Anniversary release gave birth to the Behike brand and sold for five figures initially. You'll need to set aside a lot more than that. :P I'm sure their 50th will be something grand.

As for the rest of your post. I'd like to see.

• More Lanceros across all marcas.
  • A Cohiba perfecto. (in general a perfecto for most marcas)
  • The return of the RA 898.
  • The resurrection of the La Escepcion brand. A strong blend throughout the line. Ideal for aging. But no reg production Selectos Finos. (keep those special) ;)
  • 100 Count Cajons for smaller RG cigars. Party Shorts, RASCC, etc.
  • The top rollers going out on tour again!
  • Less RE's and LE's.
  • Like 1

I would like to see RA release a regular production Belicoso..The regionals I've had have been fantastic. (2010 Alemania, 2008 France). Although the RE France was named Especial de Allones, it was still a Belicoso size. I've never had the original release in 05' but reviews on that cigar were amazing.

Some nice reddish RASS, brand new so I can stick them in my humid and spend the next 3 years wiping drool off the floor

A Boli CE, Party corona, RA 898, Punch BP, SS1 or 2 or Dip 4 would be awesome. ;) Seriously though a perfecto ie celestiales finos size in every line would be my vote, just love that size.