Co-worker brought me cigars back from Canada. LOL!

I have this great co-worker from Canada and she knows that I'm into cigars. She's so nice, she brought me several cigars back from her trip to see her parents.

What she brought is the funny part, she brought me a pack of Canadian Backwoods and something else called Primetimes. The Primetimes have a filter like a cigarette. I graciously thanked her and accepted her gift.

Would any of you smoke one to be nice? I don't think I can...

post-20130-0-24299100-1394494873_thumb.j

post-20130-0-73606200-1394494874_thumb.j

Save the backwoods for whenever you are drinking beyond your limit and need a few puffs and will have no memory of it... But those other "cigars" are basically cigarettes to avoid taxes (at least that's how they are in the states)

if you could, send an unopened one back to Canada. label it 'Cigars' and i'll toss you a fiver. i REALLY wanna see what customs would charge me when they see that there's ALREADY a canadian health sticker on them.

fun little experiment, not that i think about it.

OP didnt mention that his co-worker was into or knew about cigars.

In my opinion, that was kind. I've not tried primetimes but the Backwoods is pretty decent for its price, unless you're comparing them to Cohibas which i believe most of you here wont.

Just to be clear, I really appreciate her effort.

She knows nothing about cigars but thought enough of me to smuggle some back. I knew that this group would see the humor in her friendly gesture. Thanks all of your input.

• Like 1

It's the thought that counts. My family has a tradition of smoking backwoods with some home mix schnapps when ice fishing overnight. I'd still dive into one just to remember old times of sleeping overnight and finding the shack is buried in snow and we may not make it to shore anytime soon.

• Like 1

Backwoods are awesome!!!! and no i'm not joking! They are a rite of passage.

• Like 2

I catch more fish when I smoke a Backwoods! It's Science!