Snake eats Croc

Same thing happening in the everglades here in Florida. Although our snakes are peoples pets that are breeding in the wild. Have seen reports of 8 ft alligators being taken by pythons. Also deer are bocoming very scarce due to the snakes.

http://science.time.com/2012/01/31/invaders-how-burmese-pythons-are-devouring-the-everglades/

Please be photoshopped, please be photoshopped!

The photo is not photoshopped... but the snake is trying to pick up a wallaby and not a cow as it may seem at first glance. Still a bloody big snake though.

The photo is not photoshopped... but the snake is trying to pick up a wallaby and not a cow as it may seem at first glance. Still a bloody big snake though.

I feel slightly better lol, I did think it was a cow and the 12,000 miles between that thing (and family) and me seemed far too close :D

• Like 1

Some times the snake fails...

post-7486-0-97433700-1394070653_thumb.jp

*So snakes have dumbasses among them too...

It says the croc was strangled, how the hell do you strangle a croc??!! With their armour Isn't that like trying to strange a robot?

Despite the video, I still do not like snakes lol

surprised.gif H-E-E-E-E-Y-Y-Y-Y, Captain Quint...! What happened to your original Avatar!?? Awwwwwww!!! ohmy.png