You know it's been too long since your last cigar when...

You sit looking at your humi thinking about swapping the wrappers off a punch DC and Cuaba distinguidos to see if it's the wrappers that let Cuaba down....then make a list of QDO Imperiales, party 898 and RA gig to try them on more cuabas :s

It's freezing and howling with wet, icey wind and it's going on past a week since my last smoke :(

All wind and no cigars make CQ go .........

• Like 1

I feel your pain. Because of this despicable winter/weather we've been having in the Northeast its been over a week for me as well....

You know its too long when you're planning out the next 5-6 sticks your going to have in certain order like I seem to be doing..."I have to try this next, oh and damn it I have to see how these are doing as well"...etc, etc..

Can wait for the warm weather to roll in..pod.gif

You sit looking at your humi thinking about swapping the wrappers off a punch DC and Cuaba distinguidos to see if it's the wrappers that let Cuaba down....then make a list of QDO Imperiales, party 898 and RA gig to try them on more cuabas :s

It's freezing and howling with wet, icey wind and it's going on past a week since my last smoke sad.png

All wind and no cigars make CQ go .........

Greg, isn't your teenage nympho keeping you better occupied?!!! rotfl.gif

I love Europe .... In summer .... :) you guys are unfortunately living in a difficult climate for outdoor smoking. Just to rub it in had a short smoke today of a fonseca kdt - not plugged (usual plague with these) and beautiful floral notes - perfect - followed by a PL montecarlo. Mid week cheapies which delivered the perfect smoke - with a nice mid week quaffer - save the good stuff and smokes for the weekend. Love warm weather :)

Tell me about it. I've been sick for over a three weeks, now finally better but still -20C with windchill outside....when is this %&$#@ winter going to end?. Looking at the handpicked selections makes things worse. Now I really want to grab one of my HQ Monty 4s and brave the cold...but on second thought perhaps a Partagas Chico will suffice until things warm up.. :)

...You lose all urges and temptations to smoke.

I had really persistent sinus infection for 2 months. Past 2,5 months I smoked just one HU hc and regretted it a day after because my infection got worse. Now, I'm feeling better and I've smoked 2 cigars this week.

feels%20goodman.jpg

so i can imagine the pain of non smoking.The last 3 years I worked in Romaenia and there you have had snow and cold temperatures.Now I am back home in germany and the winter is now quit nice with 16 Grads.So in this case I have the possibility to smoke outside and my consumtion grows.So I wish you good luck that your weather will change

stay away from zinc in nasal spray form

zinc restores taste acuty in nose/mouth, kills infections, strengthens immune system, prevents prostate cancer, increases testosterone, etc...if you take vitamin d and zinc every day you will never get sick

i would get vitamin code or megafood brands, both derived from food, amazon has good prices (much better than whole foods, etc)

there's a woman in our office who would get chronic sinus infections and has been supplementing with zinc for the past 18 mos and doesn't get them anymore

My smoking times is greatly reduced in the winter months as well, but it's not all bad ya know? Stock gets some age on it, I feel my taste gets restored a little, and it's easy on the budget =)

Also, I dig into some of my "winter smokes" which are a change of pace that I don't really smoke during the summer months. Like the ERDM Demi Tasse, my 20 minute Habanos

Hang in there bro

post-6952-0-47863000-1393445185_thumb.jp

Crack open a front window and a back window to get a draft going through the house, turn up the heat for comfort, light the fireplace for an additional draft source to pull the smoke out of the room, and the smoke will be taken out of the house. It will be colder in the house for that hour, but not nearly as cold as outside.

Now, if you can just convince the wife, as I have, This works.

...been smoking two a day for the last few days because of constant job searching and resume's. I normally would never smoke indoors but I live in a college apartment on campus with a powerful air extraction fan near my stove that extracts the smoke faster than any lounge I have been in and leaves no after scent of the cigar.

stay away from zinc in nasal spray form

zinc restores taste acuty in nose/mouth, kills infections, strengthens immune system, prevents prostate cancer, increases testosterone, etc...if you take vitamin d and zinc every day you will never get sick

i would get vitamin code or megafood brands, both derived from food, amazon has good prices (much better than whole foods, etc)

there's a woman in our office who would get chronic sinus infections and has been supplementing with zinc for the past 18 mos and doesn't get them anymore

Ordered some megafood zinc. Thanks doc.

• Like 1