Beatle

You can find several insects inside your stash, some are not to worry about some are.

Can you be more specific on the description of said bug?

The beetle I've had (just one in a PSD4) was a medium brown, about the color of the cigar and about 1-2mm in size. Inside was a grub that was white. Google for some pics. By the color it doesn't sound like a tobacco beetle, but if it is you should do the freezing treatment before he populates the rest of your sticks.

I've seen beetles (tiny brown bugs and white grubs as mentioned above) and the annoying pests known as wood mites which look like little white balls of spikey haired agitators.... Can you take a pic?

Whatever they are, make sure you clean out your humidor as well, maybe even freeze it as well to ensure nothing survives in there when you put your cigars back...

If it's little tiny white ones don't worry about it. Long conversation with Fred about them

What did it taste like? It's the only way to really tell.

I would look for tiny little perfect pin holes,if you don't see any I would hold off on the freeze. Check them every couple day and keep your cigars at or slightly under 70 F. My 02 cents.

If it's little tiny white ones don't worry about it. Long conversation with Fred about them

Hiroshi amigo that's d one I fund. I have ccs from 08 never had any issue before. I was worry about it.. Thx to you'll for ur help:))

Hiroshi amigo that's d one I fund. I have ccs from 08 never had any issue before. I was worry about it.. Thx to you'll for ur help:))

If they are little bitty white ones, they are wood mites. They like moisture and glue from wrappers. No harm, they don't hurt the sticks.

Easy Fix = UV light kills them.

Take your sticks out, let them sit in the sun for a few minutes, UV will kill them. Clean the box out good, and let it sit in the sun for a bit, no worries.

If they are little bitty white ones, they are wood mites. They like moisture and glue from wrappers. No harm, they don't hurt the sticks.

Easy Fix = UV light kills them.

Take your sticks out, let them sit in the sun for a few minutes, UV will kill them. Clean the box out good, and let it sit in the sun for a bit, no worries.

Thx brother, I kind of new there were not d bad guys because there was no holes on any of my gars!! But way not heard from bolt. I apriciatted.