Love at first smoke 2014

I was impressed by the Punch half corona, rather unexpectedly. I'm also a firm believer in plmc. Funny, I never expect a small cigar to be impressive, but they certainly can be. I may end up wanting more, but these meet the need for quality in short time format.

I remember being pleasantly surprised by these when I first tried them back in '06. I didn't expect much but was blown away. Not creamy, but woody, peppery, earthy with touches of fruit, leather and tea. If these are on the money now, I might have to consider a box.

For the price consider 2 :)

Gotta say the Siglo VI gifted to me last Christmas. I hadn't smoked in a while and everything about that 2 and a half hours was perfect

• 2 weeks later...

<p>HUHC. Its almost as if someone screwed up and just blended thus cigar with nothing but sweet secco. Strength is touch above mild. Although it is fatter than a petite corona, you can't smoke it too fast otherwise it burns hot. Very little complexity. But so what, the flavors keep you wanting yo take another puff and another. The length is juat enough to give you your fill of the flavor without going too long as to bore you. Its like 3.5 inches of the sweet spot of a regular cigar.

I recently had an 08 Does Dieux (which was amazing) and a good Mag 46. This I would say would be a blend of those two. Blend the sweetness and creaminess of the Does Dieux minus the woodiness with the muskiness and flavor of the sweet spot of the Mag 46 and I get a HUHC./p>

post-5987-0-99305400-1393435223_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

Love the L&S's in my stash. LGC, Montecarlos, RG. Some are not long but definitely skinny.

Enter Hoyo e Monterrey Du Gourmet. MUS Nov 12 to be exact.

Exquisite smoke. At this age, already ubbelievable!! The flavors are incredible. Light wood infused

with sugar cookie, caramel and vanila. Smoked the du Gourmet and was even more impressed than the last

Des Dieux because it had the same DNA but at the age of the Gourmet, it was almost at the level of

the Does Dieux. Medium strength, full flavor, great draw. Must keep from drawing too hard and too

fast though which is hard because I keep wanting more and more. Lovers of this leaf must know what

I'm speaking of.

Oh man!!

post-5987-0-29245300-1395004724_thumb.jp

P 8-9-8 V and CoCE were new to me this year. I didn't know what I was missing!

Both are smoking great ROTT. I'll try to leave them alone to get some time on them. Wish me luck.