Love at first smoke 2014

For the cigar revelations in 2014......

Fell in love with HUP petite corona from a trade and smoked earlier this year. Its my next box buy.

This cigar has recently moved to the top of my rotation. Love them!

Smoked a SLR pacifico that was gifted to me by a member. Wow may have been the best cigar of my life. If they are all similar im getting a box.

I love the Pacifico! They were even great young.

2014 so far - HU Connie A.

Smoked a SLR pacifico that was gifted to me by a member. Wow may have been the best cigar of my life. If they are all similar im getting a box.

Looking to grab a box of these myself.

Being new my opinions probably don't hold much water but I was blown away by both the '13 H.Upmann HC and the '10 RASS I was gifted. Boxes of both will be in my possession very soon! Also, I keep hearing mention of these LFdC's. Might have to work some extra OT :)

PL Montecarlo. They may not be the fanciest cigar, but they always deliver good to great flavors.

I remember being pleasantly surprised by these when I first tried them back in '06. I didn't expect much but was blown away. Not creamy, but woody, peppery, earthy with touches of fruit, leather and tea. If these are on the money now, I might have to consider a box.