New Por Larranaga Regional

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's no "online price" for any cigar sold by a vendor based in Spain. Selling tobacco products online is illegal in Spain. Spanish vendors breaking spanish laws are not trustworthy.

Wasn't my intention to break any rules so apologies if so. If it stops the OP wasting money on fake cigars then happy days. Just worries me that I still see people mentioning the said source.

Saw this on FB

That included shipping to us but yes your right pricey. Will keep looking. Love por larranaga though so hopefully I can find a good source. Mmm old lady perfume.

Does anyone have an official press release on these? So far 140 € has been the price everywhere Ive found them. Other non official press releases list the price as 3.85 € per stick and 140 € per box. So im wondering what the actual official price is in the local b&m. If anyone has a good lead or info it would be appreciated.

Just saw the post about shipping. If it is indeed near 50 € that would bring the price very close to the 140 € per box ive found shipped. Just wanting to find all of us FOH members a good buy.

So far 140 € has been the price everywhere Ive found them. Other non official press releases list the price as 3.85 € per stick and 140 € per box. So im wondering what the actual official price is in the local b&m. If anyone has a good lead or info it would be appreciated.

140 is the price of online retailers who are not based in Spain. The price in Spain is 3.85/cigar, 96.25/box; do you have a reason to not trust members who live in Europe?

All sources I have found are based in Spain so the higher price may be the ones willing to do online transactions. I trust the members in Europe that is why I ask to clarify prices not to out anyone. If there is anyone local that could help me source a box it would be appreciated.

All sources I have found are based in Spain so the higher price may be the ones willing to do online transactions.

Spanish estancos (legal tobacconists) are not allowed to do online transactions. If the acronym of your source is xxxxx, I warn you that this place is known in Europe as one of the largest scammers in the cigar trade.

I've just returned from three weeks in spain - without any! Frustrating? Very much so. Went to five different estancos in the malaga area after they were released. Paying the extra euros would have been the better option. Did manage to find a ten pack of RA grandes though

• 1 month later...

If anyone comes across a great place to pick them up, please PM me with details if you wouldn't mind. I would love to grab a box or two of these as I love PLs.

Ditto would love to grab a box or two