New Por Larranaga Regional

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's no "online price" for any cigar sold by a vendor based in Spain. Selling tobacco products online is illegal in Spain. Spanish vendors breaking spanish laws are not trustworthy.

Wasn't my intention to break any rules so apologies if so. If it stops the OP wasting money on fake cigars then happy days. Just worries me that I still see people mentioning the said source.

Saw this on FB

So fellas, what is the latest on these? Is euro 140 the online price or no? Is xxxxx legit or not, if not, is there a better online source? An inquiring mind wants to know...please feel free to pm if the topic is deemed sensitive.

Any information would be greatly appreciated! peace.gif

So fellas, what is the latest on these? Is euro 140 the online price or no? Is xxxxx legit or not, if not, is there a better online source? An inquiring mind wants to know...please feel free to pm if the topic is deemed sensitive.

Not sure if we are supposed to discuss but I would stay well clear of this retailer. Well known scammer. I've seen people on cigar forums that act like they know it all (but quite frankly often talk garbage) recommend xxxxx to people, only for them to spend 100s and 100s on fake 1966s from this source. A separate topic but it's one of the dangers of cigar forums. People talking like they know things as fact to seem knowledgeable , even though they don't, and newbies taking their word as gospel.

Bottom line, whilst this source may have some legit smokes, there are also plenty of fakes...don't use.

• Like 1

Not sure if we are supposed to discuss but I would stay well clear of this retailer. Well known scammer. I've seen people on cigar forums that act like they know it all (but quite frankly often talk garbage) recommend xxxxx to people, only for them to spend 100s and 100s on fake 1966s from this source. A separate topic but it's one of the dangers of cigar forums. People talking like they know things as fact to seem knowledgeable , even though they don't, and newbies taking their word as gospel.

Bottom line, whilst this source may have some legit smokes, there are also plenty of fakes...don't use.

Don't mind myself but your post might get deleted for infringement of forum rules... just sayin'

Well, back to the drawing board. Thanks so much for the responses and the honesty. Anyone willing to share a legit source or with multiple boxes and willing to part with one, please shoot me a pm.

Now, I have seen no recent reviews of the cigar. How is the PL secretos smoking these days?

yikes!

You are on a website hosted by an "online source" talking about a competitor. Even though czar does not sell the Spanish REs generally, it is still in bad form and contrary to forum rules. Just a heads up.

Don't mind myself but your post might get deleted for infringement of forum rules... just sayin'

Wasn't my intention to break any rules so apologies if so. If it stops the OP wasting money on fake cigars then happy days. Just worries me that I still see people mentioning the said source.

• Like 2

Consistent, as any other RE

I bought some in August, on first try they were a little harsh/young - to be expected. They've been resting up since and I'll try them tonight, hoping for that harshness to subside slightly

You are on a website hosted by an "online source" talking about a competitor. Even though czar does not sell the Spanish REs generally, it is still in bad form and contrary to forum rules. Just a heads up.

Respectfully, I don't think it's bad form at all as I was merely following up on prior conversation. No one called foul on the initial conversation, so why should the followup be called foul? I was curious, so i asked...nothing more, nothing less.

Respectfully, I don't think it's bad form at all as I was merely following up on prior conversation. No one called foul on the initial conversation, so why should the followup be called foul? I was curious, so i asked...nothing more, nothing less.

This is not my house, and I certainly have no problem with mentioning vendors on a personal level. If the mods and owners of this forum have no problem with it, then all is good.

I bought some in August, on first try they were a little harsh/young - to be expected. They've been resting up since and I'll try them tonight, hoping for that harshness to subside slightly

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on how they have progressed!

Two things guys please. No discussing other online retailers here or looking for online sources.

Also, while looking out for each other regarding legitimate sources is commendable, we would not be the ones to be sued if a retailer suspects unfair reputational damage.

Also, while looking out for each other regarding legitimate sources is commendable, we would not be the ones to be sued if a retailer suspects unfair reputational damage.

Very fair.

Albeit unfair is the keyword, to make a legal battle out of this trivial matter would be rather unfortunate (to say the least).

Didn't consider that. Sorry, Andy.

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

Cheers mate.

I have no problem with mentioning pricing or RE's at all. Specific vendors however causes a problem along the lines of:

Innocent post 1

You can find them at XXXXXXXY

Post 2

be careful as I had a problem with XXXXXXY on some fakes (or poor prior dealings).

Post 3-50

People supporting and disparaging vendor XXXXXXY

End result.

Authorised HSA Vendor contacts me directly seeking a retraction threatening legal action for defamation. He copies in HSA/PCC head honchos.

Generally it is no problem outside of the fact I get wrapped over the knuckles. However, internet defamation is a serious issue in this country and defending an action in court starts at $50k.

You may ask "how likely is this?". The answer is... it is not likely. Yet, we probably punch above our weight in online sales and some vendors wouldn't mind causing us a few headaches.

I would rather not have the drama rolleyes.gif