Final Pulled the trigger

Finally pulled the trigger and put down my deposit today for Bob Staeball to build me a custom humidor. For some reason this one caught my fancy and the fact it should hold over 100 boxes plus close to 300 loose cigars sealed the deal for me. Was getting sick and tired of all the wine coolers I was using. Though I am sure I will need to use a few but have held out for a few years and the time was right.

arist-mxt-THC-blwal-glass-003-400.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bob finally finish my humi, it is shipping out today! Looks beautiful.

Arrived a few days back and finally got to fill it up. Was like a kid on Christmas morning, till I realized I may need another one already.

Oh my god that is beautiful.... Wow! Congrats, next we have to see it filled with natures pixie sticks....

Congrats and welcome to the club! I love the tiger maple Aristocrat M that Bob built for me. The quality is amazing. The pictures on his site don't do true justice to any of his work. You're going to love it!

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Thanks everyone! Not sure how I am going to make it the 6 to 8 weeks I have to wait for it too show up. But I have seen numerous photo's of Bob's work on this site and have been looking forward to joining the club.

Damn nice box you've got there. After I got my M Plus in and stocked I wished I'd gone for the MXT........

Depending on the size of the boxes and number of singles you have I think you'll find it holds more than you expect. I believe you can get closer to 600 singles in one drawer.

Bob's work is top notch and you should be pleased for years to come.

Very nice cabinet. Bob does fantastic work and provides top notch customer service. Well done.

What issues u had with d winecooler?? and how many u used on what period of time, if u don't mind me asking.

I have used wine-coolers for close to 5 years. At the moment I have 6 set up. Living in Florida you get big swings in temp and humidity. This time of year I find myself having to spray my beads down up to twice a week and find it hard to keep my humidity locked around 65 to 66%. I have between 3 to 4 lbs of heartfelt beads in each cooler but it seems like the fluctuations are high at times. Bob's humidors besides being a beautiful piece of furniture, at least from feedback I have heard from members here are a lot easier to maintain and keep at a humidity level that you are comfortable. Granted they are expensive but I have a lot of money invested in my collection so it is more then worth it. Don't get me wrong I have been fine with wine-coolers for awhile now and they have served me well but its time to take it to the next level.

Beautiful humid.

I'm currently growing out of my cabinet that supposedly holds "1500." I'm not even at half that yet. I might have to look into speaking with Bob.