Final Pulled the trigger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bob finally finish my humi, it is shipping out today! Looks beautiful.

Arrived a few days back and finally got to fill it up. Was like a kid on Christmas morning, till I realized I may need another one already.

Oh my god that is beautiful.... Wow! Congrats, next we have to see it filled with natures pixie sticks....

Welcome to the club :). Don't be surprised finding that you can hold much more than the listed amount. I have the End Table Aristocrat and it states I can fit 30-40 boxes. My last count I had 55 with room for more.

Cheers,

Jason

Thanks guys glad to finally be moving to the next level of my cigar addiction. Will post some pictures as its built. So far I have to say Bob seems like a great guy and has been very helpful.

• 1 month later...

Love my aristocrat....

Hate i didnt get a bigger one! Lol

Mine has never missed a beat. I feel proud to own it.

Amen! Bob is an excellent wood craftsman and has great customer service. I've been a proud owner of an Aristocrat for 6 years now. Congrats on your purchase!

Beautiful. Talked to Bob yesterday, mine is going into finishing tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have it by next week. My CC's are eager to get out of their plastic containers and establish life in a Temp and RH controlled home. Maybe then they won't treat me with so many plugs. Lol

• Like 1

That's a beauty. Should have mine next week. One thing I did with my new one, as opposed to my smaller aristocrat, I told Bob I didn't want the sliding shelves. I would much rather have adjustable ones. The reason I did that was because the shelves are fixed and can't be moved and sometimes while playing Tetris, I could fit another 10 boxes on a shelf if I could just move it up or down a half of inch. It really irritated me. Also, where Bob puts the controller, you can't really pull one of the shelves out anyways because it's in the way and the boxes stop it. The downfall with what I chose is if I want something, I have to pull boxes out to find what I want. The upside, I can fit more boxes without the sliding shelves. Think I'm going to buy a 20 count humidor and just put some singles in that I smoke daily so I don't open it everyday. I know that will not be the case though because I still open it everyday to look at my collection as if it changed or moved in my sleep hours before.

Again, beautiful cabinet! You're going to love it.

That's a beauty. Should have mine next week. One thing I did with my new one, as opposed to my smaller aristocrat, I told Bob I didn't want the sliding shelves. I would much rather have adjustable ones. The reason I did that was because the shelves are fixed and can't be moved and sometimes while playing Tetris, I could fit another 10 boxes on a shelf if I could just move it up or down a half of inch. It really irritated me. Also, where Bob puts the controller, you can't really pull one of the shelves out anyways because it's in the way and the boxes stop it. The downfall with what I chose is if I want something, I have to pull boxes out to find what I want. The upside, I can fit more boxes without the sliding shelves. Think I'm going to buy a 20 count humidor and just put some singles in that I smoke daily so I don't open it everyday. I know that will not be the case though because I still open it everyday to look at my collection as if it changed or moved in my sleep hours before.

Again, beautiful cabinet! You're going to love it.

Thanks!

That does make sense as I had not thought of it but also never had one before lol. Pretty soon I have a bad feeling I will need another one as I am already probably going to be maxed out on space on the new one and will have to have another built. Will go with your input on the new one. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

Did you have BOB build the temp unit in also? I live in south florida and purchased the majestic 42 and did not ,wish I did but could not afford another 2k, now I cant get the temp below 75 which sucks. going to have to rig something up to bring the temp down

Did you have BOB build the temp unit in also? I live in south florida and purchased the majestic 42 and did not ,wish I did but could not afford another 2k, now I cant get the temp below 75 which sucks. going to have to rig something up to bring the temp down

I had him put a 4 cooling system in there. Being in South Florida and being that it has glass I needed at least 4 to keep it 65 degrees or under.

• 2 weeks later...