The one pastime you have regretted not taking up......yet.

The one pastime you have regretted not taking up......yet.

Time is short...get onto it people's party.gif

For me : writing a novel. They say there is a good book inside everyone. I would like to find out.

Yours?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wierd question for me, as when i have an idea i just get cracking on it!

I have a business idea that im starting to work on, and the other idea was doing my pilgrimmage to Mecca, which i will do in 2015. I will have to get into learning arabic so i guess thats one thing i wished i had done earlier, touching up on arabic reading and understanding skills.

I do a lot of deep sea sea fishing . I love to scuba dive and spearfish ... I have never given fly fishing a go..would really like to though. Would like to play the piano as well.

Getting my pilots licence and flying. Although I did go for a fly down to Phillip island after work today with an engineer I work with, he let me fly most of the way. Always rekindles the flame every time I get the chance to have a fly. I've been slowly getting my pilots licence for the last ten years now laugh.png

I would love to be a writer, its something I thought about a lot in the past and I always have ideas but I just keep putting it off.

But something I wish I took up long ago so that maybe I'd be pretty good at it now, is drawing. I think that would be a cool talent.

Take a year or two to see the world. I am not sure why but when I was young backpacking did not even enter my mind. I hope to rectify this in a few years by travelling for at least 6 months a year.

Surfing. I grew up a good hour drive to the beach so never learnt. Still want to. Just have to watch those great whites

This would be mine as well. Surfing waves looks like a blast!!