welcome to the future of politics in australia

we've read/written plenty on the potential inadequacies of abbott as our new PM. this is the bloke who will most likely lead the opposition.

for those outside australia, this is real. it is not a comedy skit, not monty python. this was a genuine interview with him.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2012/apr/27/australian-minister-video

worth mentioning he dumped his wife to hook up with a new partner, who just happens to be the daughter of the governor general. so if any sort of constitutional issue, we have a monster conflict of interest situation.

one can only assume that in past lives, every australian was a really terrible person.

Ken this has been on the cards for sometime i think.

I also think Krudd was sent up to be the fall guy (aka Karma)

then along would come labours new golden boy, a political Messiah as to speak to lead the party out of the wilderness.

But on the other side of the fence if the senate is to hostile nothing is going to get done at all which would be diabolical for the country as a whole

just my 2c worth

Haha. What a goose. Here is another one:

laugh.png

yep, that was another gem.

amazing the 'we have a 6 point plan' chap missed out! for those offshore that missed it, a candidate was asked about a policy. 'we have a 6 point plan'. when asked, he could not name one of them. so inspiring.

Surely John Clarke and Brian Dawe are wearing costumes. This trumps Yes Minister, Monte Python and Clarke and Dawe. Truly staggering.

Saturday night was like sipping Dom Perignon whilst being pleasured by Victoria's Secret models. party.gif

Lib candidate Jaymes Diaz:

post-1158-0-50486200-1378702618_thumb.jp

Labour gained 3.1% in this seat.....no bloody wonder.

the liberal pundit, when asked by a reporter late on saturday as the results came in, what on earth possessed the libs to pre-select him, told the reporter he would discuss it with him later, off-camera!

what the hell goes on with these people? we get such trash on all sides running for seats.

and then there is the buffoon party.

let's not forget that the motoring party got a senate seat.

He is the guy in this video throwing kangaroo poo.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2013/likely-senator-dodges-questions-about-kangaroo-poo-fight-video-20130909-2tf8j.html

let us not forget the turkey from the "Liberal Democrat Party" who lo got in because 8.9% of Australians in NSW couldn't differentiate that party from the Liberal Party rotfl.gif

While he does advocate arming the populace, he is also a sympathiser with the "Smokers party" so some good there lol3.gif

All in all Australia got a mirror of itself......a complete rabble rotfl.gif

Just so you don't think that Australia has a monopoly on 'brlliant' lawmakers, here is an article about what one of my states elected representatives is up to:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/09/world/middleeast/three-us-lawmakers-visit-egypt-to-praise-crackdown.html?_r=0

Let the games begin. Maybe you, too, can have your own Bachmann to listen to and wonder where the bats are in the belfry.

And Ken, some of my relatives were "transported" to your fine land for assorted ideas like freedom that the Brits disdained. I guess that is one of the reasons I like you Aussies so much: you like freedom and all that goes with it.