The last one from Italy.

"the area"? Italy? Anyway I doubt italian tobacconists would agree to ship an empty jar when Diadema's plan is to sell 2 boxes + 1 jar to a maximum of 200 customers…

Exactly what two LCDH's have already told me. You either buy two boxes and get the jar or you buy a jar full with the cigars. They are not just going to sell you an empty jar when the whole purpose is to sell the remaining boxes that exist.

Exactly what two LCDH's have already told me. You either buy two boxes and get the jar or you buy a jar full with the cigars. They are not just going to sell you an empty jar when the whole purpose is to sell the remaining boxes that exist.

If they want to get rid of the boxes I can help them.

It is a commercial business of italian distributor.

The Jar is empty and they are asking that customer buys

2 Box la Escepcion at 335 euro each plus one empty jar at 100 euro.

This means that you can put 30 cigars in teh jar and smoke another 20 for 770 euro!

@+1000$(for 50 cigars and a jar I cant smoke)...no thanks.

confirmed pedestrian cigar smoker

derrek

AdC - Belgian Frank???

I do love these jars. They're definitely not the prettiest though (LGC, Party P1's, classic Sevilla's, H. Upmann Mag 46 2006 anniversary's, PCC anniversary jar - I like those better, in that order). This jar isn't overly beautiful, IMO - honestly, somewhat plain (but that is a bit of the appeal too, I'll concede that). But, I do love this La Escepcion revival RE release, and think they did a fabulous job all around. I would eventually like to try to acquire one, for poops and giggles to complement my boxes.

But....

I still can't get over how the box says 25, and the jars says 30. That really seems like a "Cuba being Cuba mistake", and not a Diadema one.

AdC - Belgian Frank???

I do love these jars. They're definitely not the prettiest though (LGC, Party P1's, classic Sevilla's, H. Upmann Mag 46 2006 anniversary's, PCC anniversary jar - I like those better, in that order). This jar isn't overly beautiful, IMO - honestly, somewhat plain (but that is a bit of the appeal too, I'll concede that). But, I do love this La Escepcion revival RE release, and think they did a fabulous job all around. I would eventually like to try to acquire one, for poops and giggles to complement my boxes.

But....

I still can't get over how the box says 25, and the jars says 30. That really seems like a "Cuba being Cuba mistake", and not a Diadema one.

Agree with everything you've said. And, I think that little 25 & 30 blunder may add to the collectible appeal also! wink2.gif