FOH NFL 2013 Competition Registration.

We will be doing this again in 2013 On Yahoo Pro Football Pick'em party.gif

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

I have set up the 2013 competition. Previous players have been e-mailed an invitation to attend. New players need to follow the below instructions in Blue.

This year:

• Cigar to the clear winner of each round.
  • Box of cigars to the winner of the comp. In the case of a draw the prixe will be split.
  • We pick all the way through the finals.
  • Your bottom two scores will be deleted. For one reason or another many of us get waylaid and forget to put pics in. This should help.

Go Bucs!!!!

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

You have created the Private Group called FOH2013 To allow other people to join this group, send them the Group ID# (22722) and the Password (123). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

You are now ready to participate in Pro Football Pick'em. Your goal is to earn more points than other people by selecting the winner of each of this year's games. Now, you can even set up your group to keep picking through the playoffs!

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

i'm in

in.

can i put the skins down for 16 wins now?

and you know i'm not one to complain but deleting worst two picks? people no one to blame but themselves. that is the wuss's comp way. what is next? a practice ball for test batsmen?

Jesus H Christ! You know how much we travel. One missed round cruels us!. Get in with the program grumpy.

Jesus H Christ! You know how much we travel. One missed round cruels us!. Get in with the program grumpy.

did you play rugby barefoot as well?

i reckon i travel as much as anyone on the list (possibly pilots excepted) so it is a rod for my own back. one bad enough but twice? do we get wild picks as well?

did you play rugby barefoot as well?

i reckon i travel as much as anyone on the list (possibly pilots excepted) so it is a rod for my own back. one bad enough but twice? do we get wild picks as well?

have you heard of the "glass half full' concept? Take a sip!

Signed up and ready to go...NFL can't start soon enough, if I have to watch one more Phillies loss, I'm gonna put my shoe through my flatscreen

Signed up and ready to go...NFL can't start soon enough, if I have to watch one more Phillies loss, I'm gonna put my shoe through my flatscreen

As a Giants fan, I know exactly what you mean! Time for football and hockey.