Our Prime Minister Really Is a Tosser

Article in the Herald today.

When advised that the Cuban Ambassador was away and couldn't make the Canberra function....he states "Tell him to bring back some cigars"

I hope they are plain packaged.

What a piece of work....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world-in-waiting-at-court-of-king-kevin/story-fnii5qqe-1226678250225

Tosser... a person who pleasures one's self. And never was there a more apt description of our truly heinous PM.

And yet the people love him! God only knows why?

I thought the same as Rob. This man and his Labor mates do all they can to ruin the business of Tobacconist in this country, then have the hide to say "Tell him to bring back some cigars". What a drop-kick

Tosser

F*#k wit etc etc

The General Aussie public have such short memories

The Milky bar kid has to go

i will preface this by saying, as i have before, that i have no love at all for abbott and turnbull and the rest of the coalition but they are angels from heaven compared to the scum that is our prime minister. he is the most vile australian ever to have drawn breath. i have thought long and hard to see if i can think of an australian, living or dead, for whom i have more contempt. i cannot.

i have mentioned before how when he - he loves being seen at sporting events because he thinks it gives him the common touch and yet he has absolutely no idea and no interest, other than it might get him votes - was at a sporting event, all decked out in local colours. he asked the person looking after him to tell him when to cheer and when the cameras would be on him. he is excrement. when the reds won the super rugby competition in 2011, he twited his congratulaions to the broncos. he did not even know the difference between the two teams and the two sports. a mate, won't say which club, is chairman of one of our major sporting teams. i have told him that if i see kevin scum in the box before the election i will change my allegiance and actively support every team they play. for a decade. he said that it was not up to the club. rudd just tells them when he will attend and they have to work around that. don't care.

he is utterly detested by his own party, against whom he plotted and undermined for three years for his own selfish purposes, and utterly detested by everyone who knows him. the bizarre and ridiculous fact is that the only people who do not detest him are the australian voters. if they are so monumentally stupid as to elect him again, i would think seriously of moving to new zealand. i would rather put up with three million kiwis than him. that is how vile he is.

look at the photo in that article. what other world leader since caligula would line up ambassadors like that. it is possible that there has never been a bigger ego.

as i have said before, i would rather shake hands with a brown snake and i would have trusted bin laden long before i'd trust this grub.

and if this wasn't a family site, i'd tell you what i really think.

So is ours.

Here is Cameron and Salmond, competing to look more pleased after Murray wins Wimbledon...

Everything is political, and a PR oportunity....arsewhipes, all of them.

1176618-david-cameron-people-assistent-a-la-620x0-1.jpg

i will preface this by saying, as i have before, that i have no love at all for abbott and turnbull and the rest of the coalition but they are angels from heaven compared to the scum that is our prime minister. he is the most vile australian ever to have drawn breath. i have thought long and hard to see if i can think of an australian, living or dead, for whom i have more contempt. i cannot.

i have mentioned before how when he - he loves being seen at sporting events because he thinks it gives him the common touch and yet he has absolutely no idea and no interest, other than it might get him votes - was at a sporting event, all decked out in local colours. he asked the person looking after him to tell him when to cheer and when the cameras would be on him. he is excrement. when the reds won the super rugby competition in 2011, he twited his congratulaions to the broncos. he did not even know the difference between the two teams and the two sports. a mate, won't say which club, is chairman of one of our major sporting teams. i have told him that if i see kevin scum in the box before the election i will change my allegiance and actively support every team they play. for a decade. he said that it was not up to the club. rudd just tells them when he will attend and they have to work around that. don't care.

he is utterly detested by his own party, against whom he plotted and undermined for three years for his own selfish purposes, and utterly detested by everyone who knows him. the bizarre and ridiculous fact is that the only people who do not detest him are the australian voters. if they are so monumentally stupid as to elect him again, i would think seriously of moving to new zealand. i would rather put up with three million kiwis than him. that is how vile he is.

look at the photo in that article. what other world leader since caligula would line up ambassadors like that. it is possible that there has never been a bigger ego.

as i have said before, i would rather shake hands with a brown snake and i would have trusted bin laden long before i'd trust this grub.

and if this wasn't a family site, i'd tell you what i really think.

I think you have summed him up pretty well.

So is ours.

Here is Cameron and Salmond, competing to look more pleased after Murray wins Wimbledon...

Everything is political, and a PR oportunity....arsewhipes, all of them.

1176618-david-cameron-people-assistent-a-la-620x0-1.jpg

To be fair to Dave he at least plays tennis and it was a genuine moment in history - first male Brit Wimbledon Champ in 77 yrs and all that. And at least he didn't ambush the moment for a political stunt unlike Salmond with his saltire.

Cheers

GH

I love his new nickname, and kudos to whoever it was that thought it up!

'Kev'erywhere'......

Perfect nickname for a backstabbing, self centred wanker that loves overseas travel on our behalf. I think he heads off again this week. Lets hope he's booked on Asiana.

4 years ago i was having a coffee near the baggage carousel in Virgins Sydney domestic terminal (i doubt whether El Pres will know where this terminal is as he always travels QF!). I heard a commotion on the escalator to my left. Sounded a lot like a suitcase sliding down the escalator. It was. I then saw a duffel coated public servant with a rod up his backside scurrying down the escalator, chasing said suitcase (which was now towards the bottom) with a look of terror on his face. It was like he was preparing for the biggest bollocking of his life. He really looked quite terrified.

Our PM at the time, known back then as Kevin '07, then appeared into view, halfway down the escalator. Arms crossed, bright beetroot red face, and the most autocratic death stare i would ever imagine possible. It was Kevin 07's suitcase, and i'm sure it was the public servants last day in the public service!

I'm with you Ken. If he gets elected, i'm moving to NZ also.

I don't really follow Australian politics that much, pretty much just the headlines that make international news but from a few of the articles I have read over the past 6 months or so it seems to me that the Labour party is in rough shape as far as winning the next election. Do they even have a chance at winning some type of minority/coalition?

To be fair to Dave he at least plays tennis and it was a genuine moment in history - first male Brit Wimbledon Champ in 77 yrs and all that. And at least he didn't ambush the moment for a political stunt unlike Salmond with his saltire.

Cheers

GH

+1. If you were British and at that final, you had every right to cheer on. Even Salmond, before his cheap little stunt.

I really hope the back stabbing little baby gets thrown out following the election, regardless of the result

The only reason he was allowed another crack at the election was 52 memebers of his party were more concerned with keepeing their jobs than anything else.

Hopefully these new Party Leader Selection changes he's pushing get thrown out. He knows if he doesn't do something to secure his position he'll be out on his ass the second the polls drop.

I'm not sure if Tony is much better as a party leader but I'd hate to see the Australian public reward Rudd for all his underhanded actions over the last few years.

If he wants cigars I've got a box of Glass Tops here he's welcome to. They look and smell just like his behavior, like S$&t!

Hopefully these new Party Leader Selection changes he's pushing get thrown out. He knows if he doesn't do something to secure his position he'll be out on his ass the second the polls drop.

Really? Personally, I think the changes to how the party leader is chosen is a good thing. Don't forget, this is how we ended up with Gillard in the first place.