New El Rey Del Mundo Launched

if these are the same infante vitola as on Trevor's site (37 x 3.9) then I find this a very out of character and interesting release for habanos - a 10 count box of small skinnies.

Is this a trial for a new direction? Or maybe just something that non cigar smokers might try buying?

Now THAT has piqued my interest - too bad I don't have any mules but I hope I can score some anyway. Love the ERDM Lunch Club and Demi Tasse. :2thumbs:

I think I had heard somewhere that these are to be a robusto.

Edit. On Trevor's site, although I think I had heard that before else too.

David Savona from Cigar Aficionado mentioned it in one of hie blog entries that it will be a robusto

Yeah a robusto would make a lot more sense.

It was the "infantes" on the box in the photo and the text saying it is a new "shape". But I'm guessing they're just saying robusto is new to the current erdm line up.

well we can all hope for some circa 40 RG releases sometime

I thought it was a hermosa no. 4 so it is a little different than a choix supreme.

That's exactly what a CS is - a Hermosos #4 :)

if these are the same infante vitola as on Trevor's site (37 x 3.9) then I find this a very out of character and interesting release for habanos - a 10 count box of small skinnies.

Is this a trial for a new direction? Or maybe just something that non cigar smokers might try buying?

post-1158-0-53419300-1371966806_thumb.jp

Infantes is the commercial name of this cigar, not a Factory Name (Vitola de Galera) shape/size.

Factory names are never shown on the (external) packaging.