Anchorman 2 - First Real Trailer

Skyfall

Damn! I was hoping that it would be out this Summer.

Lots of fans here - I never liked Will Ferrell and found Anchorman mediocre at best. No accounting for taste, I guess.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I loved him in Austin Powers, Roxbury, and as the voice of Megamind. But good god, The Other Guys was one of the most painful experiences of my life. I wanted to dig out my own liver with a salad fork after about an hour.

Wilkey

I loved him in Austin Powers, Roxbury, and as the voice of Megamind. But good god, The Other Guys was one of the most painful experiences of my life. I wanted to dig out my own liver with a salad fork after about an hour.

Wilkey

I enjoyed him in Old School, of course Anchorman, Step Brothers, and his small role in the Wedding Crashers was hilarious! The Campaign had it's funny parts as did Blades of Glory. You can't forget about one of the all time best Christmas movies - Elf!!!

I enjoyed him in Old School, of course Anchorman, Step Brothers, and his small role in the Wedding Crashers was hilarious! The Campaign had it's funny parts as did Blades of Glory. You can't forget about one of the all time best Christmas movies - Elf!!!

His cameo in Wedding Crashers was one of the best ever. But after all, "Chas Reinhorn is not a kook - he's a pioneer...''

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw it last week. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!