Happy Fathers Day!

Not a father but I wish all the other dads here a great one, too! Will be doing something special with my dad.

Like finecigar I too am not yet a father but wish all the dads out there the best.

Have a great day, Father's Day is not a day to reward yourself for being a dad, it's a day to be grateful for what you have.

Stevie.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. I know I can't wait to see what my little ones cook up for me tomorrow.

Funny observation today when I was enjoying a smoke at a local B&M: I've never seen so many young women in a cigar shop. All of them buying last minute gifts. I no longer feel so bad when I'm out buying chocolates on Mother's Day.

Not yet a father, but I made my dad some bacon pancakes (crepes) for lunch and am making his favorite dessert for him, sabayon with meringues later tonight.

Happy Father's Day to all you pops out there and to my Dad as well, second one without him - miss ya!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on the board. I just got done golfing with my dad and my brother, it was a great time (even if my score wasn't so great).

This is my first Father's Day without my father. My 17 year old is in Boston visiting friends. His first trip by himself. I am going to dinner with friends. Count your blessings and give thanks. Happy Father's Day.

I woke to breakfast made by my 3 kids and each of them 14, 12, and 4 made homemade cards. Hallmark has nothing on them.

What a great day!