Release of ERDM Infante Edición Regional Cuba

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Havana right now, smoked another 2 Infantes with Frank and Edward and David and I still don't like them. Mediocre is mildly put imho. Got 6 boxes for Frank and me ... Price here still 59 Cookie

So if you don't like a cigar you buy 6 boxes? What do you do if you really like a cigar, just grab a master case and be done with it?? Smoked an Infantes this weekend, first one since I got back from

Smoked a couple, one with Nino in Havana last week. IMO Looking for a box in Cuba is a waste of time, smoking one is even more a waste of time. This is a collector's item just for collecting. Im p

oh I almost forgot. Picture of the box received yesterday.

Jealous, but they do like Quinteros in terms of construction ;) My 2007 Regalos look similar, BTW.

• 1 month later...

I picked up a couple at Ajay's last week. UK prices are a bit higher than Cuban. I haven't lit one up yet.

post-9032-0-21979000-1377706600_thumb.jp

I picked up a couple at Ajay's last week. UK prices are a bit higher than Cuban. I haven't lit one up yet.

There is something very sexy about a cigar with a band out it that says Exclusivo Cuba.

• 4 weeks later...

Waiting on 2 boxes of these. Can't wait to get them

Argh very Jealous right now! None where I am at frown.gif

Caved and Got some on Order from Ajay....CAN'T WAIT!

Let me know if they are smokable or perhaps letting sit for a bit

• 3 months later...

I have seen numbers as low as 0006 and as high as 3500 or so. Have not seen anything over 4000 though. Don't know if they are produced in batches or just random sorting based on first available boxes and labels, but it is something I have taken note of.

I had mules in Cuba last week (girlfriends parents) and gave them 1 item on the shopping list....

Alas, no Infantes to be found anywhere in Havana....that haven't been put aside in the LCDHs for those attending the festival.

Havana Libre had 10 boxes reserved, Melia Havana had more than that put aside and Reynaldo's had 4 or 5.....again reserved!

They brought me back some photos of the boxes they were unable to buy rather than the boxes :-(

On the plus side, Jose spent an afternoon with them in Havana and they can't stop praising how great he is (and I'm getting kudos for arranging it for them)!

I had mules in Cuba last week (girlfriends parents) and no Infantes to be found anywhere in Havana....that weren't put aside for those attending the festival.

Havana Libre had 10 boxes reserved, Melia Havana had more than that put aside and Reynaldo's had 4 or 5.....again reserved!

They brought me back some photos of the boxes they were unable to buy rather than the boxes :-(

Not nice to laugh....but thats funny....lol....sorry!