Release of ERDM Infante Edición Regional Cuba

All of my boxes are in the 4000s 41 and change, i had no problem finding mine in several places. A couple days ago there were several boxes at the airport in varadero according to a friend

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Havana right now, smoked another 2 Infantes with Frank and Edward and David and I still don't like them. Mediocre is mildly put imho. Got 6 boxes for Frank and me ... Price here still 59 Cookie

So if you don't like a cigar you buy 6 boxes? What do you do if you really like a cigar, just grab a master case and be done with it?? Smoked an Infantes this weekend, first one since I got back from

Smoked a couple, one with Nino in Havana last week. IMO Looking for a box in Cuba is a waste of time, smoking one is even more a waste of time. This is a collector's item just for collecting. Im p

Not nice to laugh....but thats funny....lol....sorry!

Hey, you either laugh or cry.....people get greedy with Cuban REs as retailers all over the world will want these so they're a highly tradable commodity on the grey market :-(

All of my boxes are in the 4000s 41 and change, i had no problem finding mine in several places. A couple days ago there were several boxes at the airport in varadero according to a friend

Good to know. 4200+....anybody?

Ah crap, my mules flew from Varadero to Havana :-(

Hey, you either laugh or cry.....people get greedy with Cuban REs as retailers all over the world will want these so they're a highly tradable commodity on the grey market :-(

It's very possible some boxes of these have been held back for the festival. I wouldn't be surprised to see some on the shelves, at the start of the week at least.

It's very possible some boxes of these have been held back for the festival. I wouldn't be surprised to see some on the shelves, at the start of the week at least.

If they continue to be as I found them in November - a mediocre smoke, you can have my boxes, Andy tongue.png

• 1 month later...

These sell for $20/stick on various Cigar forums. Full box available for $325.00 at a swiss online vendor. Talking 500% increase alright!!!!!

These sell for $20/stick on various Cigar forums. Full box available for $325.00 at a swiss online vendor. Talking 500% increase alright!!!!!

Money doesn't equal sense...

If I had the chance, I'd pick up as many boxes as I could in Havana and resell them to fund other purchases :lookaround: - I would bet quite a few of the "towers" posted here will go towards such purposes in the end.

Money doesn't equal sense...

If I had the chance, I'd pick up as many boxes as I could in Havana and resell them to fund other purchases lookaround.gif - I would bet quite a few of the "towers" posted here will go towards such purposes in the end.

In Havana right now,

smoked another 2 Infantes with Frank and Edward and David and I still don't like them.

Mediocre is mildly put imho.

Got 6 boxes for Frank and me ...

Price here still 59 Cookies ...

• Like 3

In Havana right now,

smoked another 2 Infantes with Frank and Edward and David and I still don't like them.

So if you don't like a cigar you buy 6 boxes? What do you do if you really like a cigar, just grab a master case and be done with it??hungry.gif

Smoked an Infantes this weekend, first one since I got back from Cuba in November. It was interesting and heartening to see how much they've come around just by drying out a bit and resting in the humi - everything I got in Cuba was overhumidified to the point of being tasteless.

• Like 1

Smoked a couple, one with Nino in Havana last week.

IMO Looking for a box in Cuba is a waste of time, smoking one is even more a waste of time.

This is a collector's item just for collecting.

Im pretty sure Habanos SA is pulling another trick on us. Hahah

Please guys, get off the hype train at the next station.

• Like 1

I found 10 boxes in 4600's couple of weeks ago in Varadero, took them all. The girl in the shop told me that they had received these the same morning. Didn't find any in Havana in about 10 stores I visited.

IMO they're decent smokes. I've smoked about 8 already. I've enjoyed them. They're mild/medium but the flavour range is there if you take your time smoking it. But yes, the "collectivity" aspect of them has driven up the demand/price. Ever since the LGC Cuba jar came out, people have been waiting for the next Cuban RE. This one is far more affordable and available, but is seems not available enough. At 59CUC for 10 sticks. They're an easy choice.

So if you don't like a cigar you buy 6 boxes? What do you do if you really like a cigar, just grab a master case and be done with it??hungry.gif

Well,

I tend to buy what I reserve just to be polite and Keep my word - besides, there are many people around that I can offer the chance to try them and help them make their own judgement.

Like in 30 minutes at the Melia Habana when I'll share the Infantes with a good German friend and get yet another opinion.

• Like 1

In Havana right now,

Price here still 59 Cookies ...

I'll be coming back with some more Punch d'Oros if they're still available.