Release of ERDM Infante Edición Regional Cuba

Well,

I tend to buy what I reserve just to be polite and Keep my word - besides, there are many people around that I can offer the chance to try them and help them make their own judgement.

Like in 30 minutes at the Melia Habana when I'll share the Infantes with a good German friend and get yet another opinion.

I was teasing Nino, not challenging your buying habits.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Havana right now, smoked another 2 Infantes with Frank and Edward and David and I still don't like them. Mediocre is mildly put imho. Got 6 boxes for Frank and me ... Price here still 59 Cookie

So if you don't like a cigar you buy 6 boxes? What do you do if you really like a cigar, just grab a master case and be done with it?? Smoked an Infantes this weekend, first one since I got back from

Smoked a couple, one with Nino in Havana last week. IMO Looking for a box in Cuba is a waste of time, smoking one is even more a waste of time. This is a collector's item just for collecting. Im p

The one I smoked was not very impressive, but it was only the one. I know others who love them, so yet again this hobby is all about individual tastes.

Nino,

Have you smoked many of the new releases and if so which ones are "speaking" to you?

Most of the ERDM I have had that were good were aged. I would rather have a fifty cab of ERDM Choix Supreme or PC, but they could have potential. I am going to smoke a ERDM RE France tonight to see where they are at.