PCC Jar and Ashtray

I have four as of Friday this week. They will be my last as I am told. Shipping next week (for Overseas members we would ship Jar and Ashtray together (discretely), Cigars separate (discretely).

value for money.....who knows. I once paid $800 USD for a Bugatti Cigar Ashtray so I am an idiot but just appreciate beautiful things. It isn't a patch on this ashtray.

jar, cigars and ashtray $1090 USD/ $1200 AUD. SOLD

Contact Diana if interested

post-4-0-85538400-1370229964_thumb.jpg

Rob's a Bugatti man.. I'll find it hard to see you in the same light now.. :P

$800 for a Bugatti really? Curious to know which one it is.

Crystal Blue ashtray. I saw it at RTDA in New Orleans I am a passionte sort of bloke, fell in love, ordered too many. Lisa smacked me on the arse when I returned. I enjoyed that also spotlight.gif

Crystal Blue ashtray. I saw it at RTDA in New Orleans I am a passionte sort of bloke, fell in love, ordered too many. Lisa smacked me on the arse when I returned. I enjoyed that also spotlight.gif

wasnt one of them a prize in the weekly draw a while back???

First the Hoyo de Monterrey Humidor and now this!!! Let's see, food or Jar/Ashtray, food or Jar/Ashtray, mmmmm, what the hell I need help on my diet in any case!!! LOL Email sent.

I may be interested. Mail on the way.

I hope Claus scored one!

The jar and ashtray are out of my price range, but they are beautiful. I know whoever does go home with them will certainly enjoy them.

E-mail sent. Have been looking all over for these...

mail sent as well

Between you guys and Cliff soon all the Havana rarities will be in little old Belgium. Min Ron Nee will have to call you guys to complete his book jester.gif

Didn't somebody use that ashtray when they weren't supposed to?

fuzz, so that is your version of 'moderating'? welcome to the dark side!

in my defence, i asked a czars employee - i understand that he had even been employee of the month by making a customer very happy with the number one box of a set of regionals (we miss you, minismithy) - which ashtray i should use and he told me. i followed his instructions (it is just a receptacle, for lord's sake) and i have been pilloried ever since.

what, you can't wash these things?

Whew! I'm glad I got my order in for several sets when I did.

These are flying off the shelves and gone!

Why on earth would you want several sets?? Resale?

Why on earth would you want several sets?? Resale?

I will be keeping a couple for myself and the others will be offered to my friends. Knowing these would be scooped up rather quickly and when offered to buy the sets at a big discount for buying several at one time, I went ahead and bought them.