Your Best Cigar of May 2013?

As I read this thread, I was surprised by how many of the previously nominated cigars I had actually smoked this month. The list doesn’t include all the cigars I smoked in May, just those that others have nominated. In my order of preference:

Cohiba Reserva Seleccion Piramide

Ramon Allones "Gordie Howe"

‘01 Punch Monarca

H Upmann Royal Robusto

'02 LGC No.1

Partagas D4

Ramon Allones Superiore

Monte Especial No 1

Partagas 898

1999 Hoyo des Dieux

H Upmann No 2

Bolivar Gold Medal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me........... it's Cohiba Majicos for May. These Lil Devils hit-the-spot this month! cigar.gif

My favourite would have to have been the Partagas P1. Cracked open a few for some of the lads Friday...glorious ok.gif

I was there on Friday, I must have missed the moment you were handing them out to your friends! tantrum.gif

Best was probably a Mag 50 I smoked with my cousin on camping chairs set up on the Wellington Waterfront one lunchtime.

Although I did enjoy all the RASCC (my usual favourite) I was able to smoke indoors while I was in Japan. Being able to smoke in the pubs and hotels etc was a nice experience.

I'll go with the H.Upmann Royal Robusto. I really like these and will do my very, very best to keep my hands off the rest of the box and let them age a bit. Ahhh who am I kidding, I'll smoke em all by the end of the summer.....

No doubt, JUN 2012 BHK 54 Considering their price, it should be!

post-6619-0-38779400-1370284403_thumb.jp

2009 SLR DC about 1/2 way through the box and struck one of the best tasting cigars i've had, just unbeliveable flavors ,wishfull thinking tried two more since but the performance wasn't to be repeated frown.gif