My new Humidor and Collection

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The NEW 7 ft Aristocrat and collection (temp and humidity controlled)

What paper did you wrap your boxes with?

I wrapped some in Wax Paper, to keep my grubby mits off of them and to slow aging process. I need to wrap others but havent gotten around to it. THANKS GUYS!

Amazing looking cabinet. What's the wood types? Those center panels almost seem to have an amboina burl to them it seems like?

But just amazing stuff there - really matches your home design / architecture well! Kudos, and thanks for sharing. :perfect10:

Amazing looking cabinet. What's the wood types? Those center panels almost seem to have an amboina burl to them it seems like?

But just amazing stuff there - really matches your home design / architecture well! Kudos, and thanks for sharing. :perfect10:

Actually, it's black Walnut with burl panels. Thanks!

Wow I am awed. Would take me a few lifetimes to smoke those babies. Thanks for sharing!

When I grow up............... This is what I will have.....lol 2thumbs.gif

Beautiful humidor and collection. And I like all the Edmundo Dantes in there. Are they the 54s and/or the 109s?

Beautiful humidor and collection. And I like all the Edmundo Dantes in there. Are they the 54s and/or the 109s?

Conde 54's

....And the newest addition to the humidor...

Pretty excited to get these.. A CAB of 1990 DUNHILL Partagas Lusitanias, reserved for Sir Gordon Reece (Margaret Thatcher's advisor). When I bought these the seller was kind enough to throw in some Taboadas and randoms sticks which included Partagas 155's.. OMG!!

20130603_091931_zpsb0c6c89f.jpg

20130603_091948_zpsaa1799ea.jpg

20130603_092022_zps62010f6b.jpg

20130603_092054_zps359af45f.jpg

Very nice! I've got several singels of the 54s and I really like them. Love the 1990 Lusis, wow and the 155s! I've got a couple Lusi singes from 97' I'm holding off on for a special occassion. Great collection....

I wrapped some in Wax Paper, to keep my grubby mits off of them and to slow aging process. I need to wrap others but havent gotten around to it. THANKS GUYS!

Its the paper used for sandwiches?

And how did you glue it?

also congrats on those partagas, will you do a side by side tasting with a current production? :)

Its the paper used for sandwiches?

And how did you glue it?

also congrats on those partagas, will you do a side by side tasting with a current production? smile.png

Ha, nope , regular wax paper, just folded the paper like a Christmas gift, which allow a bit of airflow. I dont think I will be smoking the 1990 Lusi's... well, maybe one day.....

Yes totally, smoke them! Had a couple 1995ers and they are awesome.

What did you use to glue the waxpaper, common tesa tape?

Also, why is the Cabinet so loose? You should put the band back on smile.png

Ha, i took off the ribbon to check they (the cigars) all made it without getting damaged, will put the ribbon back on tonight. Yes, I just used regular clear masking tape when I wrap boxes in wax paper.

The jars take so much room...I ended up putting them outside in ziplock. Thank god for central air.

He's wrong btw, that's not taboada's trademark. you should send them all to me. hungry.gif

I may end up taking the jars out, I agree, 4 jars take up alot of room...the wifey like the house cold so I think they would be OK wrapped in Ziploc or Saran outside of the cabinet..