Opinions, please...

The Pres is offering the following to us in the US for a very good price. I've tried the BRC's and I have loved all the Bolivar's I've ever smoked, which is unfortunatley not a lot. So, I know I want a box of those.

Of the remaining three choices, which would you choose for the second box, or would you just order two BRC's? I've heard a lot of positive comments on this forum about the RASS's and I would probably choose those for my second box purchase without any input. Just curious what the majority of you more experienced CC smokers would choose.

I have to place the order in the next couple of days, if I can force myself to wait that long.

Bolivar Royal Corona

Upmann Connoisseur Number 1

Juan Lopez Seleccion Number 2

Ramon Allones Specially Selected.

I would go with the HU connie No.1 because the few singles that I have gotten from Czar were amazing. I've had a handful of RASS and it might be me, but I don't get what everyone sees in them.

I liked the connies so much, I convinced another member to split a HQ Connie box last month.

2 BRC, 1 RASS. Oddly enough I have never had a Conn. 1, but it is on the wish list. I do NOT like the JL2. Too bad the Epi 2 is not offered.

2 great deals in 2 days for you Americans!

Hey someone else who doesn't like the JL2?? Nice!

I would personally go with the Upmann Connie #1 then the RASS. But either one would be great. I personally believe the 2011 and 2012 connies are amazing. And while I haven't had any newer RASS, I have had some 2012 RASCC that were nothing short of AMAZING.