Back from the warehouse: a wrapup

Back this morning from a few days in the warehouse. I will catch up on e-mail and PM's shortly.

All in all it was a relatively good month of cigar selection. I have continued to be impressed with what I have seen (on average) of 2012 production. In terms of construction and wrapper quality it is ahead of 2010/11. This is a positive sign that Tabacuba is heading in the right direction. At this rate, by 2025 they may be nearing the construction consistency of say Padron

I will work over the weekend to put together a best buy and best avoid list.

1966/Cohiba Piramide Extra/Upmann Half Corona are nowhere to be seen. I have called in every favour I have for additional Monte 520 and will know in a week/month if any further will make it to our shores here.

I had a sneak peek a the new PCC Asia Regional El Rey Del Mundo Aniversario. They are packaged in boxes of 20, look great, but I am restricted to saying any more until given the "all clear" by Hong Kong hierarchy. No pricing has been give to me at this stage. Let's all hope it is reasonable.

No major drama's over the week. Only one late night and requisite hangover. Only one fall in the warehouse. The dreaded Partagas D 4's yet again...stacked high. I shouldn't wear Cuban Healed boots in the warehouse...or work the high sections with a hangover....I should know by now. Forgot my camera cable (hence "technical delay" in the fist days Live From The Warehouse) so ran around Sydney trying to find one. In end I have to buy a cheap camera to get itpod.gif

Tried a host of Quintero Favoritos which i enjoyed. Straight forward, slightly sweet, mild to medium bodied. The Rafael Gonzalez Perla was also very good. Both were way too wet however. We hope to have some good quantites in the coming month for general sale.

Have a cracker of a weekend. Looking forward to putting to a nice relaxing one!

El Pres

Well being new around here I gotta say I am enjoying the vibe.

I just wish I had know about you folks when I was in Brisbane with my family this past July.

enjoy

Lance

isn't the camera cable just a mini usb or micro usb cable???

unless it is some sort of special cable for your camera.

Should have just called one of us in Sydney... you know that Fuzz is a "bum" atm....

thanks for keeping us in the loop ROB