Fat Bastard Competition....End Feb Weigh In

Gents, before Monday post your end of Feb Weights. If you look at the table there are a few blokes I could not get a clear reading from their photo's. Just let me know your starting weights and I will update.

Let us know how you have been going. What you have been doing spotlight.gif

post-4-0-89712500-1362011439_thumb.jpg

97.6 Kilos

I didn't make my intended lifestyle changes until mid-February, and then it has only been sporadic. I'm now trying to balance life with exercise and eating better. Also, I've ALMOST stopped drinking, with "almost" being the operative word. I can do better and hope to prove that next month.

Hi Prez,

My starting weight was 101.5kg (223.5 lbs) on Jan 17th. I just checked this morning and I am 94.1kg (207 lbs). This puts me at a loss of around 7.3%. My weight loss in on track for my goal date of April 25th. I have been losing 2-3 lbs per week which should slow down to 1-2 lbs per week soon. My goal was 190-195 lbs(86-88kg) or around 8-9% bf. I'm taking a couple days off from the gym this week since I am home sick, but back to it as soon as I can shake this cold!

Stick with it guys! You can get there!!

Well I've been trucking along pretty well so far.....sticking with 30-45 mins of cardio most days and really eating well. Some major changes i've made diet wise is portion control, more fruits and vegetables, no more sugar and cream in the coffees and never eating after dinner. Getting more rest too has helped to feel healthier. I started at 415.9, weighed in this morning at 387.6 or 176.1 kg. So that puts me at 28.3lbs down or 6.8 percent. Need to focus over March break.

Great work guys!

I was running around a national park near my house after work last night and had the Hawthorn footy club

running around there as well.

Anyway, I've got a solid weekend of bush running and mountain climbing seeing as the weather's good,

so I'll report back before Monday wink.png

Just weughed in at 85.7kg

Was hoping to have lost abit more by now, still, at least i'm heading in the right direction.

Doing quite well on the diet front, healthier home cooked food, cutting down on portion sizes etc...

I had intended to really get back into my exercise after xmas... even bought a new running machine, but 2months later and after one replacement machine and 2 visits from an engineer to replace parts and "check" it works... i'm still yet to have a functioning machine and a single run!! tantrum.gif

I'm down to 172.9kg. Down 4.8%. I'm pretty happy yet torn. I've had a respiratory infection for the last two weeks and haven't been well enough to workout. At least I didn't put any of it back on. And maintained while I've felt like crap.

I've been doing huge portion control and calorie counting. Also been walking on the treadmill for 45 minutes a night before I got sick. I'm just starting to feel better so back at it on Monday.

100kg lost 16lbs been toughest thing I've done in a long time, but my gf has been on board with me too, were both working out at same time so we keep each other on track.

I've cut out all beer from my life last time took a sip was Feb Superbowl time, only have some wine now.

Small meals more frequently

No sweets / sugars

One cheat day on weekend when I can eat whatever i want it keeps me from going crazy and falling into bad habits again

Work out every day weights on mon,wed,sat then running and also me and the gf play a squash game at local gym at 7 ( Before Big Bang starts lol) tues,thursday,friday,sunday

Currently 91kg. Been trying to row for 40 min on my days off, gave up a large portion of the soft drink I consume.

Havent been going crazy just trying to be more consistent with what I will be able to achieve in the long term.

Nice. Stationary or a road bike?

Hybrid. I love riding, and we have a ridiculous amount of trails around here. Hoping I can get everything at work ironed out tonight so I can go for a long cruise tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD