Montecristo 520 LE - LAR SEP 12

asmith

Great review Guys

Another addition to my shopping list ,maybe this is a definite patience rewards ...

Cheers

Nice review! I do have to take issue with Rob's comment on price, though. "It's not an expensive cigar, Ken." Well, at $22-$25, I have to disagree. Heck, with the exception of the Cohiba 66, isn't this the most expensive EL in years? Sounds yummy, though.

BTW, awesome hat/helmet, Ken!

Nice review.

At 140 CUC I agree, these are worth going deep on and are a good value for an LE.

Ken, I'm glad the lighter made it to you and hope it treats you well for a long time. This lighter will burn even the worst fuel & there is no need to baby it.

Cheers

Nice review! I do have to take issue with Rob's comment on price, though. "It's not an expensive cigar, Ken." Well, at $22-$25, I have to disagree. Heck, with the exception of the Cohiba 66, isn't this the most expensive EL in years? Sounds yummy, though.

BTW, awesome hat/helmet, Ken!

Well....not expensive compared to what Aussies have been sufferng for years lol3.gif

Well....not expensive compared to what Aussies have been sufferng for years lol3.gif

Yup...a box of 66's can retail in Aus for as much as $700 ...and that is no BS.. $22 for an hour of enjoyment, cheap if you ask me.

I thought you were saving those for the next Havanathon

:-)

Seriously bring them out west "No humidity here" lol

smithy, you tosser!

you are supposed to edit, not butcher.

i serve rob a 60 year old scotch and ask for info from the forum and you cut the entire thing? or did ayala make you so i'd have to serve it again? fat chance.

to hubba and brother bear, huge thanks to both. very much appreciated.

finally, i have to make a correction. i said that if i had any, i'd be leaving them for 5-7 years. well now i do have some - rob left the last couple in the box so no chance of me leaving them 5 to 7. if i don't smoke the lot before the next visit, they're gone.

smithy, you tosser!

you are supposed to edit, not butcher.

i serve rob a 60 year old scotch and ask for info from the forum and you cut the entire thing? or did ayala make you so i'd have to serve it again? fat chance.

Ken you idiot, I am doing an entirely separate video review of your scotch review to give it the justice it deserves. Pull your head in and wait