Montecristo 520 LE - LAR SEP 12

asmith

mock all you like.

smithy, remember it was rob who excluded you from the 520, not me.

rob, remember, i have the rest of the box - rapidly diminishing.

and for the record, rob is just pissed because i would not let him wear it. no tampa buc head shall ever stain such a sacred item.

and also for the record, i'd have loved to have played quidditch, if it were real.

apparently he is never going to take it off.....ever rotfl.gif

I fail to see the problem. It is a wonderful chapeau and he should wear it at all times.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

I fail to see the problem. It is a wonderful chapeau and he should wear it at all times.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

Hear, hear! Being a Redskins fan all of me life, I LOVE THE CAP! ok.gif

I have smoked one 520 from my boxe received from Czar and I have to say I was blown away. Other than the size being almost too much to handle it was almost a flawless smoke. I can't believe they are already sold out and I will have to live with my 2 boxes. I had planned to buy 10 total, like I did with the MGE.

Note: these pack a punch. I usually don't notice the nicotine in cigars, but this one was loaded. Make sure to eat before smoking and drink lots of water during. I 100% agree with Rob that these will be high 90's cigars within a few years.

Thanks for the review guys. Quite informative and entertaining to say the least. One of my favorite new release cigars. Smoked my first one in early January in Saint Martin one beautiful evening and was completely caught by surprise. Excellent cigar! RG is a little larger than I prefer. However, the construction, rich flavors, and overall smoking enjoyment the cigar delivers is remarkable IMO. Thanks again and keep the reviews coming.

• 1 month later...

Ken you idiot, I am doing an entirely separate video review of your scotch review to give it the justice it deserves. Pull your head in and wait

Is the scotch review still coming down the pipe?

• 2 weeks later...