2013 Gran Reserva & ELs announced

can't wait to grab some of those GR Lucis. Hoyo should be interesting!

Anyone know the REs for Asia, Switzerland and UK?

I think the news that it would be a Lusi has been out for a long time now. Although it could have just been an unsubstantiated rumour that turned out to be correct.

Punch EL is interesting and not expected or regular as it is not one of the big 6. And if the RyJ is anything like the Duke, I will be enjoying those!

I have the feeling it will be exactly like the Duke, not very oringal of them, (same cigar different package) but not a bad thing either, Dukes IMHO were fantastic cherry bombs..... i still have a few boxes..

• 2 weeks later...

The Duke was an amazing cigar, I've 2 boxes sleeping at the moment and hunting high and low for more!

The idea of a slightly thinner and longer Duke has me excited...shame it'll be the end of the year before we see them (well unless you're going to the festival and get a sample but I find the flavours can balance out a lot in the 6 or so months between festival and retail release)

I never heard the rumours about the Lusi, I'm obviously not as well connected as you Shlomo tongue.png

I love the Duke as well (2 left ... /sigh), but is there any reason to think this will be similar?

I love the Duke as well (2 left ... /sigh), but is there any reason to think this will be similar?

Sadly, I don't think they'll ever recreate the magic that was the Duke...think it had something to do with the alignment of the stars etc :P

• 3 weeks later...

EL punch should be interesting

Im looking forward to the EL RyJ as well. I've heard nothing but good things about the Duke but sadly missed the boat on them

Not too sure how I feel about the Gran Reserve cigars though. I have trouble seeing how a cigar could be worth upwards of $100aud but I guess if I had the cash I'd be buying a box anyway

EL punch should be interesting

Im looking forward to the EL RyJ as well. I've heard nothing but good things about the Duke but sadly missed the boat on them

Not too sure how I feel about the Gran Reserve cigars though. I have trouble seeing how a cigar could be worth upwards of $100aud but I guess if I had the cash I'd be buying a box anyway