Need some opinions...

Looking to get a box of a change of pace cigar for me. I usually smoke monte, upmann, and HDM. Im looking for a size range from perla to corona and spend around $150. Any suggestions?

Yeah i agree but I have gone through a box of those recently and want to try something new. Sorry should have said that in the first post because BPC is a good choice.

what is the RG PC flavor profile versus the corona extra because I have a box of those? Also what is the flavor profile of the JL PC? Thanks for all the responses guys!

Ok I have narrowed it down to the sancho molinos, JL PC, and RG PC. What to choose?

The Molinos is a lonsdale, its price is much more than $150, it's a 90 mn smoke… you have changed your mind or maybe you're making a confusion? The pc in the SP line is the Non Plus…

And, for my taste, the JL PC is MUCH better than the RG PC, which I find quite acidic and "green"…

The Molinos is a lonsdale, its price is much more than $150, it's a 90 mn smoke… you have changed your mind or maybe you're making a confusion? The pc in the SP line is the Non Plus…

And, for my taste, the JL PC is MUCH better than the RG PC, which I find quite acidic and "green"…

Well are the molinos worth the extra coin over the JL PC?

Well are the molinos worth the extra coin over the JL PC?

There is no good answer to this question, then I'd say this: if you've never had a Sancho Panza so far then go for the Juan Lopez.

I have yet to meet an aficionado who doesn't like the JL PC, I can't say the same about the SP line…