Cigar box storage

I would like some opinions and personal experiences on this please. I have a 16 bottle wine cooler that I use for my box storage. I have a few too many boxes fot the fridge but I can fit them if i turn some of the boxes vertically (currently they are all laying flat). What are your thoughts on doing this. I have read that it is not a good idea, I also read that it is fine for a few years and also that it is fine as long as they are standing on the foot instead of laying on there sides. I would think that over a long time that this would cause a problem for the balancing of the cigar?

I ran into the same problem with my 28 bottle. I cram them in way they'll fit, don't see why it would be a problem. I started to buy another wine cooler but have decided i might as well wait and save for an aristocrat.

You just have to flip the box occasionally... to keep all of the flavors from migrating to one side of the cigar liar.giflmao.gif

Really, store your cigars whatever way you want. As long as they aren't getting banged up, there's no problem.

Cigars are gravity neutral! I thought everyone knew this. They can pass through a black hole and laugh at it!!!

Cigar ash however is not gravity neutral. Just ask any cigar lover what happened to his favorite polyester baby blue leisure suit.

Short of storing a piramides on it's point, I will have to jump on the bandwagon and say, "Don't over think it... x3!"

I really miss my favorite polyester baby blue leisure suit...thankfully I have two backup suits. I might have over shared...

Play Tetris...go for the high score...you'll be fine...so will the cigars.

Had this problem recently as well. Just could not cram another box in and have more on the way.

I blame Art and Frank of course.

So I bought a Coleman cooler and now I have lots of room.

Nature abhors a vacuum. That may not last, it didn't for me.

It's been a great solution though. I'm amazed at how well coolers work.

Had this problem recently as well. Just could not cram another box in and have more on the way.

I blame Art and Frank of course.

So I bought a Coleman cooler and now I have lots of room.

and more boxes to buy to fill up the empty spacelol3.gif