What is your desert island stick?

This is something I tend to do with hobbies and topics I enjoy debating: If you are stuck on a desert island (or a lush island, for that matter), and you could take only one cigar with you (from the last five years of production), what's your choice?

For me, based on what I've smoked, this would equate to a Siglo VI.

What says you (pick one, no cheating)? biggrin.png

y

If its a single cigar then probably a Monte A or a Diadema of some sort, cut it into quarters and voila, 4 cigars.

If it is a never ending supply of the same cigar, probably a BRC.

This question assumes a never-ending supply of one stick produced in the last five years, guys. But, please do elaborate if a stray crate were to wash ashore and keep that one unending supply of a specific marca/vitola company. biggrin.png

I use to say without hesitation PSD4...now a days i'm more inclined towards a RASS as my desert island stick...from a 50 cab

BHK54, LGC mdo 2, trini Reyes, hdm epi 1, siglo 6, cohiba lancero, BBF, RASS are my absolute favorites I'd pick one of those

Not really sure. No matter what cigar, smoking the same stick continuously doesn't sound appealing to me. My experience with recent stuff is limited, but I might pick a Partagas 898... since all coronas, dalias, and lonsdales seem to be going away.