Czar Customs

I have some Customs arriving for the Aussie market next month. These will be Robusto/Robusto Extra/Subline/Piramide etc. I have had little to do with these outside of phonecalls and blending instructions. Some of my trusted guys in Havana have helped with them.

The specialty ones I blend I will finalize when in Havana next month. You can get whatever you want made. getting them out however is a little more difficult

Patience is a virtue :cofcig:

Will they be available as a variety pack (under $200 please!)I still have a Tampa and two Czar Customs left from your previous offerings of around 2010? or 11. I believe in making rarity last!

• 9 months later...

"Patience is a virtue" Prez once said back in October 2012.... rolleyes.gif

I'm patient, but would love some more customs. :)

I have but only 1 Czar custom left and I look at it often...Is that wrong!?unsure.pngwink.pngbiggrin.png

Get this years batch underway prez so can smoke last years waiting for it to be released.. once they're released..

I am still pretty new here, and wasnt around for the first batch of the customs. So I have to ask, who rolls these? Santos, Hamlet? Just curious here. thanks guys!

I am still pretty new here, and wasnt around for the first batch of the customs. So I have to ask, who rolls these? Santos, Hamlet? Just curious here. thanks guys!

Santa Claus?

It doesn't matter who rolls them. People buy them because Rob was involved with their creation personally. If you are looking to acquire the cigars because of who rolled them go to Havana and buy from the rollers.