Quai D'Orsay Superiores - OGA JUL 11

asmith

a cigar retailer and not a single cutter anywhere. what else would you use?

and smithy, what happened to the one we did last friday? out of order for a reason? or did you stuff the editing?

and how good is bruce!! especially that fabulous compilation of 'born to run'. rob has a large screen next to his desk (last time i came in, he was watching cartoons).

the whole thing could have been outtakes.

and i'm stunned you have friends as well.

finally, learn your three stooges.

Nice one guys..

Glad to hear that these are coming out of their "muted" period. I have smoked a couple from my box so far and I agree on the tobacco and caramel notes. While these weren't exactly flavours bombs on release they weren't bad either..

There is enough potential for me to think of purchasing a second box to stash for the (10yrs) suggested in the review. :daydream:

Brilliant as usual :perfect10:

If there was a Emmy for Internet video reviews you guys would win hands down :spotlight:

OZ :cigar:

This is a seriously compelling cigar for a number of reasons:

1) Of the several I have smoked "caramel" has been a consistent and very clear flavor for the first half of the cigar. I love a good habanos with a sweet aspect to it.

2) Being that CoRo's have been hit or miss for so long this RE, that's in the same price range, may actually be a very good option for those looking for a fantastic Robusto and are willing to pay CoRo prices for it.

3) Finally, it is great now AND has serious aging potential that justifies the premium for this particular cigar.

Great review guys, I will have to buy a box to set aside.

I've had one of these to date, and it must have been a fluke or something... but this cigar kicked my a**. I had it after a normal meal, with a glass of water and I was green and rattled for an hour at least after finishing it.

Great editing Smithy, well done :clap:

It has been over a month since the last vid review but with so much going on (preparing for legislation, illness, travel etal). it has not been easy getting together.

We do have a lot of fun :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

It has been over a month since the last vid review but with so much going on (preparing for legislation, illness, travel etal). it has not been easy getting together.

Totally understand Prez

This one was worth the wait, one of the best

Smithy, you are an editing wizard