I have Text Lise with the link to this thread

Ken seriously is the village Idiot.

The fine is correct as the car is in a Company Name.

The driver at fault may elect to nominate "himself/herself" and accept a lesser (individual fine in lesser amounts as detialed in The Village Idiots post).

However...if points are short for the individual driver it is often better to pay the larger corporate fine.

I am not sure what Lisa Ferrari Goretta's points situation currently is ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a new contest is in order: The Fast Bastard Competition. Whoever provides evidence of the highest fine wins a bus pass.

Ken seriously is the village Idiot.

The fine is correct as the car is in a Company Name.

The driver at fault may elect to nominate "himself/herself" and accept a lesser (individual fine in lesser amounts as detialed in The Village Idiots post).

However...if points are short for the individual driver it is often better to pay the larger corporate fine.

I am not sure what Lisa Ferrari Goretta's points situation currently is ;)

i'm the idiot?

the car is in your company's name and i'm the idiot?

Geez! Here in NSW, the fine is $216 for "10km/h over the limit but not more than 20km/h". Though I am a little surprised at the amount and lack of demerit points. The QLD govt website shows a different penalty than what you received:

• Less than 13 kilometres per hour (km/h) over the speed limit:
    A$133 + one demerit point.
  • At least 13 km/h but not more than 20 km/h over the speed limit:
    A$200 + three demerit points.
  • More than 20 km/h but not more than 30 km/h over the speed limit:
    A$333 + four demerit points.
  • More than 30 km/h but not more than 40 km/h over the speed limit:
    A$466 + six demerit points.
  • More than 40 km/h over the speed limit:
    A$933 + eight demerit points and six month suspension.

http://www.tmr.qld.g...rit-points.aspx

edit: just read that company/corporate vehicles do not get allocated demerit points and the fine is about 5 times more than fines for an individual.

i would add that you have made every effort to portray this as a fine specifically to lisa, conveniently avoiding the truth re individual fines. you have allowed many of your loyal customers to suffer under the misconception, or should i say deliberate deception you have concocted. shame, ayala, shame. i would have expected that from a politician. has your involvement with the underground turned you?

and lisa, if i recall, you and your entire family were at my place that entire day. no idea who could have been driving the car that is in the name of rob's company.

Smithy....please make the next video one of Ken going to court with Lisa to represent her and fight this. I would love to see Ken in action. Legally that is. I bet it is like watching art being made. I still love you Ken, even if they bash you. :)

i would add that you have made every effort to portray this as a fine specifically to lisa, conveniently avoiding the truth re individual fines. you have allowed many of your loyal customers to suffer under the misconception, or should i say deliberate deception you have concocted. shame, ayala, shame. i would have expected that from a politician. has your involvement with the underground turned you?

and lisa, if i recall, you and your entire family were at my place that entire day. no idea who could have been driving the car that is in the name of rob's company.

Sounds like Lisa has an alibi, I don't know Rob...

That is a huge fine...here in NYC I know someone who got tagged for doing 66mph (106kph) in a 30mph (48kph)zone and the fine was $330, plus a $300 civil penalty on the license itself, so doing more than double the speed limit is cheaper than doing ~5mph over the limit down there. Need to remind myself to use cruise control if I ever visit :D

The ticket states that the fine is 5 times what it should be, if the vehicle is registered to a corperation. It will be reduced to the original fine when the individual is nominated.

Well, I'm assuming that the $666 is AUD. So, that's equal to approx $300 US dollars.

Uhm, no offence, but when did the new Pacific Peso (ie USD) become equivalent to half an Australian dollar? :confused: With current exchange rates (1 USD = 0.9275 AUD), a $666 AUD fine equates to $718 USD.

Uhm, no offence, but when did the new Pacific Peso (ie USD) become equivalent to half an Australian dollar? :confused: With current exchange rates (1 USD = 0.9275 AUD), a $666 AUD fine equates to $718 USD.

PP, good one lol. Sorry, I actually never checked the rate. I Based that on the amounts I see in the LFTH prices. I always thought the The USD and the AUD were the prices at the converted rate. I now just realized that they are two separate prices. So, my mistake on that. Thanks for the clarification. Although, even at that price the penalty is still a lot better than the states at 1/6 ...lol

Geez! Here in NSW, the fine is $216 for "10km/h over the limit but not more than 20km/h". Though I am a little surprised at the amount and lack of demerit points. The QLD govt website shows a different penalty than what you received:

• Less than 13 kilometres per hour (km/h) over the speed limit:
    A$133 + one demerit point.
  • At least 13 km/h but not more than 20 km/h over the speed limit:
    A$200 + three demerit points.
  • More than 20 km/h but not more than 30 km/h over the speed limit:
    A$333 + four demerit points.
  • More than 30 km/h but not more than 40 km/h over the speed limit:
    A$466 + six demerit points.
  • More than 40 km/h over the speed limit:
    A$933 + eight demerit points and six month suspension.

http://www.tmr.qld.g...rit-points.aspx

edit: just read that company/corporate vehicles do not get allocated demerit points and the fine is about 5 times more than fines for an individual.

exactly fuzz. mind you, i posted the corrrect fines and got called the village idiot. you post them and nothing.

so we can add hypocrisy to this site's tawdry record.

exactly fuzz. mind you, i posted the corrrect fines and got called the village idiot. you post them and nothing.

so we can add hypocrisy to this site's tawdry record.

Oy, Rumpole of the Bailey....how is it that you are only a post either side of every tawdry exchange in the history of FOH? :rolleyes:

Blast I thought they got me :-) first day driving after having Dominic and he was screaming in the back.... wonder if I can fight it ....hmmmmmm

Well, you could always say little Dominic pooped and it stunk so bad you didn't have any other choice than to speed! :2thumbs:

Oy, Rumpole of the Bailey....how is it that you are only a post either side of every tawdry exchange in the history of FOH? :rolleyes:

you sound like those grubby politicians blaming 'media watch'.

"oh, i got caught. therefore it must be the fault of whomsoever caught me."

but at least you've admitted to there being "tawdry exchanges" on foh.